Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mooboo119

1.5mm dermarolling

I am going to start dermarolling and keep everyone posted with results for 6 months. wish me luck. If any of you guys are doing too... im just wondering, where did you order it from? mine is from owndoc.com

Chee, good luck. I found the first roll was the toughest just because of aprehension. I got mine from Amazon. How often are you planning on rolling?

hi dudleydoright,

I am planning to roll every 6 weeks or so. I've read many studies, forums, and seen many pictures all showing medium to significant improvement/results... so i think it's worth giving it a shot. I have a couple very shallow rolling scars and Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation i want to get rid of.

I guess ill be using the EMLA cream and the vit A and D cream. I heard some people are also using LED lights for fast recovery so i might look into that as well.

Have you tried dermarolling? if so... any improvements?

That is a good roller, i buy the same brand from ebay. Ive rolled 4 times w/ 2mm. Dont see any noticeable results yet. I know it takes time though. You can use essentia-A from environ before and after rolling. The derm des fernandez uses it himself on his patients. I get mine from firstforskincare