Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Quick Accutane question

Is it okay to use neosporin/polysporin on a broken zit. Im on 40mg twice a day so 80mg all together. Im in my second month, face is almost 100% clear but I went on tane for my chest. I work out and do judo and everytime im done it seems like another zit broke and is bleeding, so my question is, can i use neosporin/polysporin on a broken zit on my chest?

Is it okay to use neosporin/polysporin on a broken zit. Im on 40mg twice a day so 80mg all together. Im in my second month, face is almost 100% clear but I went on tane for my chest. I work out and do judo and everytime im done it seems like another zit broke and is bleeding, so my question is, can i use neosporin/polysporin on a broken zit on my chest?

I use neosporin on mine and have had good results. I use it in the evening and find that over night it draws out the guk and the zit looks better in the morning. Of course, the best advise would be to not pop the zit.....