Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samurai_jack

Has anyone used drugs to cope with acne?

It feels better to talk to some one else that has acne like me . YOu really cant talk to any one else but im glad I regestered here.

I drink every day to cope with my depression and overwhelming anxiety, i know i shouldnt but that doesnt really bother me.

As far as drugs go, i dont really consider weed a drug but i smoke it all the time to make me numb or tired.

I occasionly take cocaine because when i combine it with alcohol it makes me feel invincible and gives me a "dont care" attitude which enables me to leave the house and go to my friends on the weekend. sad i know.

once in a while i take shrooms or acid when i need to escape. also ecstacy but not very often.

i dont really take any thing harder than that.

No don't take anything and I haven't even experimented with anything. Stopped drinking alcohol about 5 years ago, I never drank that much anyway.

Yes pot and alcohol offer a temporary escape from lifes problems, such as acne. I indulged when I was clear so I sure as hell do now.

The only drug i use is alcohol however last night at work (i work in a bar) i found a bag with five unmarked tablets in.

If you want to lose weight, use ephedrine.

As far as drugs go: the occasional glass of wine and some good quality tobacco.

xtc lol man u can lose a lot of weight on that shit

Yeah, especially if you die from dehydration. If you want to lose weight, use ephedrine.

Lol, im doing good. Im moving out my parents house in about 2 weeks. :ph34r:

How are you ?!

Guest Tracy

Wow!! That's great news, Julian!! I bet you're excited, huh?? You moving out with a buddy or on your own??

Me...I'm good...same old same old....can't complain. Things could always be worse!!

smile.gif

I'm not with the whole tobacco thing because I sing, but the glass of wine every day--my grandmother does this. She says it cleans your system.