Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocket baby doll

starting regimen (but using 10% bp b4)

ok so i have a question

i just recieved dans regimen in the mail today and im going to start using it before i go to bed today but before this i was using 10% bp a thin layer on small bumps and like a drop on active pimples so i pretty much used this all over my face and ive been doing this for a while now maybe 3 weeks and have been using a drop of jojoba oil in my moisturizer in the morning and i do not flake i was wondering if i can already start using the full amount of in the regmen because i think my skin has already gotten used to bp

what do you guys think?

I wouldn't recommend jumping right into the full amount of BP. You might be able to get away with starting off with a little more than the recommended starting amount, but for the best results, you really ought to follow the Regimen instructions precisely, including starting with a small amount of BP and slowly working your way up to the full amount.

I went thru the same thing and I would NOT recommend using full amount of BP even though it's a lower %. Start with half a pump and gradually work up or you will suffer from dry, flaky and sensitive skin. Learn from my mistake!