Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was using baking soda in the last 3 or 4 days but

it seems that my acne got bigger and redder and worser.

what should i do? can someone please give me their

advice? thankx.

Edited by kyx040395

Moved to the General Acne Products board.

thx for your advice. i'll try that and see if it works.

Just letting you know that I moved your thread. Some people are like, "Hey, why is my thread on a different board?", and I find that it's just easier to let them know that I've moved it.

I'm sorry that I don't really have any advice for you. You can try using the Search tool to look up other threads about using baking soda for skin care. There have been plenty of them.

I don't remember much about any of them, other than the fact that I've read that baking soda can mess up your skin because of the pH.

Moved to the General Acne Products board.

thx for your advice. i'll try that and see if it works.

Just letting you know that I moved your thread. Some people are like, "Hey, why is my thread on a different board?", and I find that it's just easier to let them know that I've moved it.

I'm sorry that I don't really have any advice for you. You can try using the Search tool to look up other threads about using baking soda for skin care. There have been plenty of them.

I don't remember much about any of them, other than the fact that I've read that baking soda can mess up your skin because of the pH.

well i did look up other threads about using baking soda but pretty much all of them say it works for them. but i don't really know how long it took them but well i guess i'll go and check it out agian.