this guy from church is like

heres my determatologist number

i dk why but these things get my pissed off

like it just makes my feel like shayt

and when my acne is getting better

no one notices

and then someone offers some type of medication

and im like shayt is it that noticeable -___-

Yeah that sucks. Or when you're at a makeup counter buying someone completely not related to acne, and the sales person says "Oh we have this product that will help you with your acne..." I know they're just trying to make money but it still blows.

i need to venttttttt...

i ahte those poeple that randomn come up to me

and are like

"wow have you tried this product for your face "

or

omg you have al ot of acne

or

gimme a business card of their dermatologist

I KNOW I HAVE ACNE AM AWARE

AND DONTCHA THINK IVE TRIED EVERYTHING

UGHHHH.

so heres the reason im venting

no one notices

I totally understand! when my acne was really bad.. about a year ago.. ALL my friends and family could talk about was my acne.. i'd wake up every morning & all my parents would do is give me a new product or give me a new pill.. that was the only thing we talked about.. I remember last Thanksgiving.. my family pretty much had an intervention about my acne.. every relative was talking to me about it.. i don't think ive ever cried so much.. Then, i'd go to work & obess about it & after awhile all my friends @ work would be like oh well have you tried this.. this.. this blah blah blah! & when id go hang out with my other friends ((or sometimes strangers would come up to me)) & say the same ol' crap!

Now, my face is clear & the only thing i can say is i wasted so much time freaking out about what other people thought & what they were saying to me i didn't get to live for 3 months of my life.. i locked my self in my house (only work & school is when i went out) it was stupid.. & i know it's embarrasing but it is what it is right now.. your skin will heal.. you just have to remember your beautiful no matter what.. & screw what other people say.. & if there giving you #s to doctors.. then obviously they've had something go on with their skin to so HA! & think about all the acne products out there.. i would say most people have deat with acne sometime in there life.. & they also know how it feels.. so eff off stupid people & leave it alone! keep your head up! :)

i need to venttttttt...

i ahte those poeple that randomn come up to me

and are like

"wow have you tried this product for your face "

or

omg you have al ot of acne

or

gimme a business card of their dermatologist

I KNOW I HAVE ACNE AM AWARE

AND DONTCHA THINK IVE TRIED EVERYTHING

UGHHHH.

so heres the reason im venting

no one notices

I totally understand! when my acne was really bad.. about a year ago.. ALL my friends and family could talk about was my acne.. i'd wake up every morning & all my parents would do is give me a new product or give me a new pill.. that was the only thing we talked about.. I remember last Thanksgiving.. my family pretty much had an intervention about my acne.. every relative was talking to me about it.. i don't think ive ever cried so much.. Then, i'd go to work & obess about it & after awhile all my friends @ work would be like oh well have you tried this.. this.. this blah blah blah! & when id go hang out with my other friends ((or sometimes strangers would come up to me)) & say the same ol' crap!

Now, my face is clear & the only thing i can say is i wasted so much time freaking out about what other people thought & what they were saying to me i didn't get to live for 3 months of my life.. i locked my self in my house (only work & school is when i went out) it was stupid.. & i know it's embarrasing but it is what it is right now.. your skin will heal.. you just have to remember your beautiful no matter what.. & screw what other people say.. & if there giving you #s to doctors.. then obviously they've had something go on with their skin to so HA! & think about all the acne products out there.. i would say most people have deat with acne sometime in there life.. & they also know how it feels.. so eff off stupid people & leave it alone! keep your head up! :)

I started to get acne at age of 14 up to 23... ( my age now ) However, it's not as bad as before!

Now my skin looks nice.. I usually break out with 2-3 little bumps a month. Now I am breaking out with a few bumps because I added green smoothie into my diet,so I need to get used to it. ^^

9 years of having acne... And of course almost all of my family commented my skin.. Not friends as I had none... Actually, I had only one friend which he said something about my acne.

But now I hear nice comments that makes me happy ^_^

A few of them said that my skin looks very nice.. so clear, and smooth.

I was like.. well, I eat healthy.

So good luck to you :P hopefully soon you'll receive nice comments about your skin.

Visit nutrition forums and ask for diet :P

Edited by EddieE