Notifications
Clear all

Question for Mr. Matt

MemberMember
(@greatskinahead)

Posted : 03/25/2010 4:04 pm

Mr. Matt. Your skin looks much improved from the subcision and TCA Cros. Would you please share with me the name of the doctor who did your subcision and TCA Cros treatments? I cannot find a doctor in South Florida who does either of these. I may need to travel to get it done. Thank you for sharing.

MemberMember
(@acnepwns)

Posted : 03/25/2010 6:04 pm

He mentioned his doctor in his thread

I believe its Dr. Despain or something

MemberMember
(@greatskinahead)

Posted : 03/26/2010 3:58 pm

He mentioned his doctor in his thread

I believe its Dr. Despain or something

I did not see the name of his doctor. I reviewed his thread and his photos and blog.

MemberMember
(@mr-matt)

Posted : 03/26/2010 4:18 pm

Mr. Matt. Your skin looks much improved from the subcision and TCA Cros. Would you please share with me the name of the doctor who did your subcision and TCA Cros treatments? I cannot find a doctor in South Florida who does either of these. I may need to travel to get it done. Thank you for sharing.

Here you go:

http://columbiaderm.com/dermatology-center...cal-procedures/

My procedures were performed by Dr. John DeSpain.

He is an extremely compassionate, high-skilled, and approachable physician.

My entire family sees him for various skin-related ailments and he has an excellent reputation in our community.

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 05/05/2015 2:23 am

I know this is an old thread, but I went to see the scar gallery and I was really shocked to see such great results from mr.matt .

I don't know if he did a blog or anything , but his results were so magnificent.

I'm not planning to have any procedure, my skin can't handle anything these days and even if I could ,I don't have the money or the courage , I think it's the courage first, then the money.

But for those who are looking for some improvement ,mr.matt (his doctor) did a great job.

I think that the procedures that he had done were in the perfect order.

I was really impressed , but then it shows how much information is recorded on these forums, we just have to read.

Take care.

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 05/05/2015 9:49 am

Hey greatskinahead, I also live in south Florida and the doctor that I'm currently seeing does both TCA and subcision. His name is Dr. Christopher Spock in the Wellington or Delray beach area.

Edit: oh wait this is an old post lol my bad