Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatAnnaGirl

Strapless Prom Dress! O.O

I have bought the most gorgeous, strapless prom dress for spring formal, only thing is... I have some bacne. And chest acne. Chacne? Anyway, prom is in two weeks, and I know that's really not a lot of time to get clear, but I only have mild bacne and... chacne. So here's my routine, please tell me if there is anything I can do to improve it.

Every Morning

Shower in lukewarm water.

Gently exfoliate and cleanse with Neutrogena Body Clear Wash lathered on washcloth.

Rinse and pat dry.

Moisturize with one part St. Ives moisturizer and one part jojoba oil.

I drink plenty of water, shower after exercising, and am TRYING not to pick at my acne. Those which I have irritated I put Neosporin on.

Any tips? Prom is in TWO WEEKS! >.<

P.S. While not the best of me... here's a picture of the dress just 'cause I'm a girl and I can! ;)

Edited by ThatAnnaGirl

Apple Cider Vinegar has AHA's in it, and might help... Dilute some ACV with water in a spray bottle and use after showering without washing it off (smell wont stick).

Cute dress BTW!

Apple Cider Vinegar has AHA's in it, and might help... Dilute some ACV with water in a spray bottle and use after showering without washing it off (smell wont stick).

Cute dress BTW!

Thanks, I'm reading about it now in the thread! :)

Some people have had success with Head & Shoulders (over a very short period of time).

The dress is so pretty :D Very princesslike!

Awww, thank you! I might pick up some Head & Shoulders and see if that works for me...

I went to prom and had a FANTASTIC time! Thank you for all the tips, everyone, my skin looked amazing!

Edited by ThatAnnaGirl

I went to prom and had a FANTASTIC time! Thank you for all the tips, everyone, my skin looked amazing! Here's a picture, just 'cause I can.

you're so pretty! what did you end up using for your acne

I went to prom and had a FANTASTIC time! Thank you for all the tips, everyone, my skin looked amazing! Here's a picture, just 'cause I can.

you're so pretty! what did you end up using for your acne

Thanks! I started using Dan's AHA+ every other day, and moisturizing alternatively.

Daiim. Who dat?

Um... that would be me. :shifty: