Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

if i get the neutrogena bp will it help with under the skin pimples? i have these little white head like things you can only see if you strech the skin but then they form into pimples. if i use the bp will it stop them from forming?? i realy realy need help. im going to my fiances marine graduation in 3 1/2 weeks and id realy like not to have a pimple or red spot :(

Help please! any info will be helpfull.

I'm a little late here, but BP should work for this. It's good for unclogging pores and whiteheads. And from what you're explaining. It sounds like clogged pores that don't necessarily surface blatantly. Cosmetics, should be used less for a few weeks, to get nice results.

if i get the neutrogena bp will it help with under the skin pimples?

It should hopefully bring the pimple/pimples to the surface faster is the Neutrogena bp a 5% because sometimes 5% can speed things up better than 2.5%, Im not saying a 2.5% wouldnt work it just depends on how your skin copes with it.

if i get the neutrogena bp will it help with under the skin pimples?

It should hopefully bring the pimple/pimples to the surface faster is the Neutrogena bp a 5% because sometimes 5% can speed things up better than 2.5%, Im not saying a 2.5% wouldnt work it just depends on how your skin copes with it.

Sadly it's 2.5%, but hopefully she cleared up!

I don't like the neutrogena bp because it is very drying and it clumps up when you apply moisturizer. I would recommend using ACV.....it works great.

Sadly it's 2.5%, but hopefully she cleared up!

Ye she should do, 2.5% should work wonders, I used 2.5% of dans bp and I didnt break out once so 2.5% rules.

Edited by Az112

I don't like the neutrogena bp because it is very drying and it clumps up when you apply moisturizer. I would recommend using ACV.....it works great.

So true, I'm still waiting for Dan's to arrive.