Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
troubledme

finally clear n getting there:)))

:dance::dance:

so i remember the first day in abt jan 2010 when my skin started breaking out bad! n i mean bad!!!! i was distressed as hell!! cystic pimples all over my cheeks... i was helpless..tried every dam otc product..changed diet..nothing helped!!!!! stsrted doxy...it worsened it:( i finally started isotretinoin.. but that was prescribed by by doc back home in asia so i got just 2 strips(20mg) couriered !! coz d dam insurance companies here said they dnt cover acne:( i couldnt afford derm here..preferred my derm back home..I was hopeful but to my horror my face kept on worsening..bigggg cystic and pus filled lesions ,i can say...tat were just so stubborn they wudnt go away!!!! i have taken just 20 tablets in 2 n half months and im 90% clear:) just red marks remaining :dance: apart from isotretinoin here are the things is followed:

1. exercising (though i dnt get time 2 do it now)

2. i left all processed food!!basically all american food!! was living on rice,dal(indian pulses) veggies salads and fruits

3. vit c 1000 mg

4. evening promose oil capsule

5roobois tea 2 cups.

6 water

d 1st pic is wen i had severe acne

d 2nd is before acne

ill post my after pic soon!!

post-122799-1269484727_thumb.jpg

post-122799-1269484905_thumb.jpg

post-122799-1269484727_thumb.jpg

post-122799-1269484905_thumb.jpg

i think you're lying, i saw you post the same pictures of your acne because you wanted help and now you say you're 95% clear? sounds fishy.

@lzaner: y wud i lie??????? ru kiddin me!! i said that pic is my before acne pic!! il post my after one soon!!!! then u can judge for urself!! every1 has started complimentin me tat my skin has cleared:) Yes i was on tane... but more so i had become a rabbbit!! changed diet completely!!! n drank rooibos n vitamins c..mayb tat helped me :dance:

ok here is my pic as on today!! hope it clears all ur doubts!! i said im gettin there..not yet 100% clear!

post-122799-1269743795_thumb.jpg

post-122799-1269743795_thumb.jpg

Edited by troubledme

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE LYING.. I HAVE HORRRRRRID ACNE AND AM TAKING BENZACLIN/RETIN A AS WELL AS VITAMIN C, B COMPLEX, FLAX SEED, SOMETIMES FISH OIL, AND A DAILY VITAMIN AND TRY TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER.. BUT ANYWAY, IT'S STILL DOING THE IB AND WHEN I PUT MAKE UP ON AND TAKE PICS ITS NOT SO APPARENT SO MAYBE YOU HAVE MAKE UP ON IN YOUR PIC, SO WHAT! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC AND KUDOS TO YOU FOR GAINING YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK AND LOOKING AWESOME IN YOUR PICTURE..

So you went from no acne to severe acne to 95% clear in a matter of 3 months? WHOA! Any idea what caused your skin to break out in the first place?

yes mine was s horible case... every derm said it was my hormones tat had gone haywire:(( rite now im tryin 2 exercise 2 keep them in check..lets c hw it works...i have cum 2 sd US b4 6 months...d food out here is all processed n injected wid hormones...mayb tat caused me 2 breakout this bad!! ive cut out all dairy n processed foods now..

thanks a lot klc:) i dont have make up on in any of d pics...just that b4 i had this horrid breakout i was just blessed wid good skin:(

thanks a lot klc:) i dont have make up on in any of d pics...just that b4 i had this horrid breakout i was just blessed wid good skin:(

OMG! when does the horror end. i felt like i was just watching a sappy romantic comedy with a happy ending and while i was reveling in the catharsis, some nutty rabbit jumped out the screen and yelled "syke!!".

what i'll take from this is that it doesnt happen overnight. stick with iit and over time you'll reap the results.

at least i'd like to think so.

I hear ya... happens to me all the time too. just when you think your face is starting to clear up, acne comes right back with full force and ruins your life.

u need 2 st0p typin liek tis, goddamn :D

wow....i hate to hear that it started again....you really had my hopes up. I pray that they clear away for you. So did you & your doctor come to the conclusion that it is hormones going haywire that causes us to break out in cysts? This is seriously a disease that I feel isnt getting enough attention from the medical community in the US. THERE HAS TO BE A SOLUTION! I have friends that eat nothing but fast food junk, dont care about their skin, and drink soda all day. They just get the occasional pimple!

Try antibiotics. The great thing about them is they start working immediately. While my acne mostly went away on its own, tetracycline has kept it from EVER coming back. Moreover, you can do whatever you want; break all the rules. Even if you get clogged pores, they never evolve into zits!

Also, don't blame everything! While large quantities of super crappy food will surely make you break out, going crazy trying to avoid any triggers made my acne and stress levels worse.

Hope this helps.

thanks 4 all ur support guys!!

im finaly started homeopathy n im again clear (touchwood) im sure im soon gonna get my old skin again :) i do have a cyst or 2..but nothin compared 2 wat d initial breakout was!! i can now confidently go out:)

Thank god for homeopathy!! n ya..controlled diet does play a role!

this is wat im sure il be soon:) (hope so my clear lasts n continues 2 look better!!:/) i dont wan post another post sayin tat i broke out again!

post-122799-1271304757_thumb.jpg

post-122799-1271304757_thumb.jpg

Edited by troubledme

thanks 4 all ur support guys!!

im finaly started homeopathy n im again clear (touchwood) im sure im soon gonna get my old skin again :) i do have a cyst or 2..but nothin compared 2 wat d initial breakout was!! i can now confidently go out:)

Thank god for homeopathy!! n ya..controlled diet does play a role!

this is wat im sure il be soon:) (hope so my clear lasts n continues 2 look better!!:/) i dont wan post another post sayin tat i broke out again!

You are clear because of accuttane...Homeophathy is a pseudoscience, please dont give those advises if you dont know what are you talking about...

hey thanks 4 d compliment,...but u knw wat i took just 20 tabs of tane n it dint clear me ! seriously i had cysts comin up... n tane was givin me side effects such as elevated liver enzymes n eczema.. i dint notice a change until i did 4 weeks of homeopathy..this is just my experience..im not givin ne advise here!lets c..i am on a 1 year homeopath course..il keep u posted abt d progress