Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicegirl15

How could i look the exact same now but just had subcison and fraxel a month ago?

Hi all. I am new here. I live on the west coast and just had Subcision followed by fraxel restore for rolling cheek scars done on the same visit about a month ago. I was very red and bruised for about 4 days but after all the swelling and red went away i look just as i did before i had it done. This is sad. The doctor said i would DEFINITLY see results and here i am about 1500 dollars later looking the exact same. How could this be. Any body offer any help?

NiceGirl, scar revision is still in its infant stage, and expecting such results after one procedure is expecting a lot. Doctors will sell you what they have, and promise the moon. You are much better off researching the procedure and then finding the right doctor. This is different from most medical care you seek. There is much information and discussion on this board, and here is the link to one of my information threads.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Laser-Lin...ma-t252527.html

NiceGirl, scar revision is still in its infant stage, and expecting such results after one procedure is expecting a lot. Doctors will sell you what they have, and promise the moon. You are much better off researching the procedure and then finding the right doctor. This is different from most medical care you seek. There is much information and discussion on this board, and here is the link to one of my information threads.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Laser-Lin...ma-t252527.html

Exactly.

I'm sorry btw. Having scars is a lot like having acne, as no doubt you probably realise. Nobody has any solutions.

Go back and talk to him... Tell him how unhappy you are and he might be willing to do a second one for free if you want it. Maybe, maybe not.

Hi all. I am new here. I live on the west coast and just had Subcision followed by fraxel restore for rolling cheek scars done on the same visit about a month ago. I was very red and bruised for about 4 days but after all the swelling and red went away i look just as i did before i had it done. This is sad. The doctor said i would DEFINITLY see results and here i am about 1500 dollars later looking the exact same. How could this be. Any body offer any help?

Welcome to the world of scar treatment! Slow results and sometimes no results :(

Just keep fighting...and dont let your scars win!

Edited by ScarsPro

Welcome to the world of scar treatment! Slow results and sometimes no results :(

Just keep fighting...and dont let your scars win!

thank you so much, ill have to keep trying.