Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This post is basically just my thought on the one product I think you should use for your acne, spots, pimples, ect. Basically im not spotty, I have no acne what so ever, but going through a severe stage of depression.. I broke out alot, I used to break out in large white painful spots which I couldnt resist to popping, which left horrible scabs which I picked, which then left a scar.

I have used many over the counter products, spent hundreds of pounds on products I thought would give me my one dream.. of beautiful skin, clean & clear, murad, bio oil, clearisel, you name it! And even though you think "Hey.. Im not breaking out in lots of spots" or whatever, just because you're not waking up with more acne then the night before, doesn't mean the ingredients aren't effecting your skin, there mostly making your skin more of a home for acne.. the ingredients are harsh and for spots, and especially FOR spots.. which means the chemicals that are attacking your normal skin are mostly the reasons after a few weeks you break out some more, even if there doing a great job on your other acne.

Im just going to say this.. use Honey! however if you're allergic, that sucks. I remember a stage when I had some horrible zits on my face, and I applied my makeup outside.. so I could see how I would look most of the day at school, it was horrible, I hated it.. I was on the merge of breaking up in to tears, making some lame excuse to stay off school, or anything to hide my face.. I used to never be able to look at anyone, I used to always cover my face when I was talking to someone, I never wanted to be the image people saw in there mind, and thought "hey she's spotty" or.. "Well I feel confident being around her because her skins worse then mine" I wanted to be a normal girl with beautiful skin who could look at, speak to, and go anywhere she wanted without skin confidence problem.

And after reading the honey mask solution on this.. I thought I HAD to try this, and so should you all! its a miracle.. it lightened my skin, lightened my skin, got rid of my pimples.. and died my spots down, and the one thing I didnt have to worry about was the stuff in it, there all NATURAL ingredients, none of them could result in horrible skin as there pure healthy ingredients, unless you have a bad problem with honey, then you have no reason to worry.

I often had the odd zit on my forhead, but that wasnt because of the honey.. that was because I was a teenager and no matter how well the honey was doing, its not going to keep your skin beautiful every second of your life, and once I got a zit.. the honey got rid of it.

I regret wasting my life on products that never worked, the fact I went to bed thinking I was going to wake up to an amazing result, and I didn't.. but honey was the best thing for me, and is the best thing out there. God bless the bees.

If you want that acne, spots, white-heads gone.. then go to your nearest supermarket and buy some honey.. and hey, you know whats best of all? you dont have to worry and wonder if people will think "hm.. there buying acne for there spots" they'll just think its for you to eat.

So yeah.. dont waste your money on harsh creams and spot products, there aload of trouble.. honey is the way to go, it wont let you down.

Thanks for reading.

xx

post-125414-1269458935_thumb.jpg

Hello :)

I use honey as part of my egg white mask - I agree it's great! Question though - how did you use it, on its own topically or part of a mixture?

S

Honey gets incredible reviews on makeupalley. ! I've heard a lot of awesome things about it.. I have some organic honey that I'm going to try... My fiance ordered some mauka honey about a week ago, can't wait for that to come in. I love honey.. Mmmm.. honey on toast.... It'll be hard not to eat it off my face!

hahah wow. You basically summed up my feelings and experiences with acne perfectly in your post. I'm in highschool and I've missed alot of days because of acne. I'm just starting honey and hoping it'll work out. Do you use any specific kind of honey. Pasteurized or unpasteurized or anything like that? Or just plain simple honey out of a grocery store?

Thank you, for making this small article.

I never thought of using Honey, and if the results come out what you say, I will be amazed! I would be confident of talking to the ONE girl I really really like. :boohoo:

Thank you so much!

P.S: Your skin looks amazing! :D

I'm so glad honey works for you. And others.

It didn't work for me. :( Believe me, I tried. No effect, whatsoever. Just a lot of stickiness.