Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, I have some problems with scalp acne - and my scalp is often itchy. I've been trying ketakonazole (spelling?) for about 3 weeks with no miraculous results, and was thinking ordering some zincplex. Its rated quite highly all over the net as a shampoo for itchy scalp, dandruff and scalp acne but I can only find sales talk and testimonials from suppliers.

Does anyone here know if it actually works? Any feedback or a link to a forum with some real testimonials would be appreciated!

I wonder if it works too... Their website seems amateurish and they seem pretty spammy... All the links I have found on google have fake generic reviews on them... That makes me suspicious...

Zincplex worked well for me. I can tell you that I suffered with seborrheic dermatitis and scalp acne since I was literally 13 years old. I had it all around my hair line and the dandruff flakes were very large and I often had scalp sores. i had tried everything from t gel to selsun blue and everything that the grocery store or drug store - ONLY zincplex has worked really, really good for me. My zincplex reviews are that this product is amazing and I can only hope that they never go out of business.