Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thanonymousdude

Found another 'cause' of acne

hey guys!

i'm currently saving money for my own regimen which i'm gonna present you if i see that it works.

well in the morning after washing i found another thing that causes acne. it's DEODORANT SPRAY ! i mean every one knows that it clogs the sweat pores under your arms so no more sweat comes out of it. well a bit of the spray does reach your face (yes, even if you look away while spraying!). if you smell the deodorant after applying it then your face is in the middle of the clowd of deodorant and the pores get clogged.

i started spraying deodorant under my arms only when i'm already wearing a shirt and now i completely switched to the deodorant roller (hope u know what i mean...).

after 2 weeks now i realized that i got less whitehead breakouts than before. it's not a REAL cause of acne because it doesn't completely heal but it helps to improve your skin and your regimen!

so: stay away from deodorant spray! (lol good 2 remember). buy a roller and use it under your shirt.

feel free to discuss it here :shifty:

Just put some alum crystals in a spray bottle and fill with water, you'll have a great, natural deodorant and it won't even matter if you spray it on your face.