Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericc

What TYPE of acne is this?

I'm on Accutane, nearly 40 days into it. This is what my skin's like, and it has been for about 2 weeks or more ish?

It feels like there's more redness there than before, but i'm not sure. And yeah, I only broke out minorly in my 2nd week.

After that it's been pretty constant, I've seen a slight change of colour to my skin at times, in the past week, looking better than usual. But idk if its just an "illusion" :S

But yeah nothings really happened, overall, my skins been the same. Reckon I'll see any significant improvements soon?

Today, I found out some foods aggrovate my acne (:

Oh and, I use a Nuetrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser + Oil Free Moisturizer in the mornings, the same cleanser at night with emu oil as a replacement to the oil free moisturizer. And I take 2 fish oil tablets in the morning and 2 at night, along with Accutane, eating it mainly in the morning. Lately, I've been eating it with very LITTLE amounts of food, idk if that decreases effect of Accutane etc.

Oh oh, and my skin is very smooth, not oily, not dry, very smooth. But just the reddish bits etc.

Pics are abit dodgy, not of great quality, Kinda looks a taddd worse in the mirror D:

post-120040-1269429998_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269430305_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269430339_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269507966_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269429998_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269430305_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269430339_thumb.jpg

post-120040-1269507966_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ericc

yep, those are red marks and maybe some little scarring.

in our class (germany) we have a guy from the usa who is one year with us and when he came to us he had the same face like you (well it was more severe), and you could watch it fading every day. now his scarring went away ( :P ) and there are only some very tiny rose marks left. he didnt put anything on his face so you could try some moisturizer or the magically emu oil (look at other emu oil threads its really magic).

;)

Ahh yesyes, truee.

Well, idk what's happening, but it's like.. constant redness.

And I'm on likee, Week 6 of Accutane?

It's ridiculous, but I've learnt to be patient.

I do use Emu Oil haha, its been working great, except the past few days, its been making the redness more apparent for some reason? While, usually it diminishes it more.

Just minor red marks.

How do I get rid of them if it's minor O:

Edited by Ericc