Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babyblueeyes

How to view only new reply's on your own topics...

I am wondering why there is not an option to be able to view replies to your original topic or replies to a topic you have posted on? I know you can get to them by clicking on your posts in your profile but is there no user panel that also tells you when there is a new reply to your topic? I'm not sure if I am making sense, but it seems that we can only get an email alert when it's a private message and I don't really like that we have to constantly go onto the message board to check to see if we have any reply's to a topic we posted or a topic we posted in.

You can have notifications sent to you when there are replies to your (or any) threads.

In the upper right corner of threads, there's a drop-down menu that says 'Options'. Click that, and then chose 'Track this topic'. That will take you to a page where you can chose how often you'd like to be notified of new posts in the thread. The notifications with be sent to the email address that you registered with.