Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone!

I have been looking trough several scar treatment on this site for 2 years, now I have finally came up with 3000 euro, this wasn't easy being A student.

Because of all the different treatments and my lack of experience I dont know what to choose.

To describe my scars: I do not have severe deep scars, but there are a lot of smal scars, rough skin due to scarring, enlarged pores and a few deeper ice picks on my left cheek and forehead. I have had some improvements by dermarolling and fruit acid peels, 20%.

What treatment do you think is best for this kind of scarring and will be around the 3000 euro. I do not want to do something that will have little effect or which has the risk of losing pigmentation.

I have A TCA coming up next summer, payed by incurence. Besides this, what can I do to improve my scars in A way I will know i'll see some kind of improvement and will not be ripped off.

I am willing to go to dr Khan in London if this is affordable in my price range. Don't care about down time.

What advice can you give my, out of your own experience.

Same kind of scars as in this link, though mine are a little worse.

http://acnecyststreatment.com/images/acne_scars.jpg

Thanks.....

post-116777-1269353634_thumb.jpg

post-116777-1269353634_thumb.jpg

3000 euros huh. Well Dr. Khans stem thingy, I think costs like 6000 pounds sooo yeah. But I really wouldn't want to see you waste that much money on a treatment, because nothing seems to have any evidence that it actually works, specially at that cost, its usually a money making scheme. Some sort of scarless healing may be coming out sometime in the near future, those would be the only treatments to have any scientific background behind it.

3000 euros huh. Well Dr. Khans stem thingy, I think costs like 6000 pounds sooo yeah. But I really wouldn't want to see you waste that much money on a treatment, because nothing seems to have any evidence that it actually works, specially at that cost, its usually a money making scheme. Some sort of scarless healing may be coming out sometime in the near future, those would be the only treatments to have any scientific background behind it.

Thanks for the info,

The money making scheme is true. Dr. Khan his price I can't afford.

As far as the stem cell, it sounds promissing but there is A lot of uncertainty at this moment.

There must be some treatments which have had worked best for people with real results. I am now doing fruit acid peels in combination with dermarolling and it has made my face look healtier and less scarred. (20%)

I want to try something that will improve my skin by at least 50 % or more.

Thanks,

I am using dermaroller 1.5mm. It is working, do you think this is the best option?

Would it be possible to combine TCA peel with dermarolling, with three weeks in between?

Any other tips..