Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shoes

Coconut oil!

I absolutely love coconut oil! I use 1 teaspoon of coconut oil every day and it might have helped with my acne. Anyone else got good experiences with coconut oil?

I absolutely love coconut oil! I use 1 teaspoon of coconut oil every day and it might have helped with my acne. Anyone else got good experiences with coconut oil?

I love coconut oil as well. It's versatile.:) Though, it does not help against acne. It has healthy fats which you need.

Edited by EddieE

I love coconut oil as well. It's versatile.:) Though, it does not help against acne. It has healthy fats which you need.

Its amazing to fight acne

Oh really >_>. That's cool!

I love adding coconut oil onto my Ezekiel bread. :P

Edited by EddieE

How - if you eat it or if you use it topically?

(coldpressed) coconut oil is a superfood, contains all your daily vitamins and isnt fattening like most oils are. helps your heart, kidneys, cholesterol and sugar levels. very good, eat a spoonful everyday makes me skinny but has no effect on acne.

Quite to the contrary of most people here - I hate coconut oil. It tastes awful. Everything cooked in it becomes disgusting to my sensitive taste buds. Topically, it makes me feel greasy. The irony? I love unsweetened coconut flakes.

I ate the "teapsoon" of coconut oil for a while. It had absolutely no noticeable improvements on any aspect of my skin or body.

I love it. Try different brands, they tend to vary a lot even if they are all "virgin cold pressed". Don't know why. I like to dip celery in it. :D Smells nice too.