Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KNL71

Helps with hormonal acne!

This is my 5th week on the regimen. My acne tends to be more hormonal and I usually break out the week before my period. Well, this month, I only had a few pimples but they weren't deep or cystic type like I usually get, and they went away in just a couple of days. This is the first month in a looooooong time I didn't break out and my skin looks clear. I couldn't be more happier! Usually I would break out around my mouth and chin area, not this month! The few I did have were on my cheeks, which in my opinion heal faster. Last month I did break out, however, I had only been on the regimen for about a week. So, to you girls with hormonal acne, Dan's regimen really does help! I know everyone is different, but I hope it works well for other women like it has for me this month.

Thanks for posting and I'm super happy that the Regimen is helping to make that time of the month more manageable. :)

You can check the blogs on mySkin.com as they are very helpful. After the birth of my baby I suffered from acne & I had no time to take care of my skin. I visited myskin.com and the blogs I came across were very informative. Skincare related tips on mySkin are like a women’s dream come true.

You can check the blogs on mySkin.com as they are very helpful. After the birth of my baby I suffered from acne & I had no time to take care of my skin. I visited myskin.com and the blogs I came across were very informative. Skincare related tips on mySkin are like a women’s dream come true.

I was going to check out the website but it said I needed an invite code. I guess the website isn't opened to the public. Said when it was available to everyone, I'd be notified by email. That sucks!