Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vegancupcake

A few General TCA Cross-Method Questions

So I've been reading about this TCA cross method the last couple of a days and I wanna order it soon. Very soon. It sounds like ..hope? I mean seriously my skin is awful with every kind of scar. mostly ice picks and boxcars.

I have a few questions --maybe some of you can possibly answer :)

I searched but couldn't find answers to my questions so hopefully someone can help, I hope.

--Questions--

1) What else do I need to order with TCA Cross Method Kit? Any kind of creams/serums? I don't use Retin-A at all right now or any other chemicals like that. Should I after treatment?

2) How close to the lip can you go with TCA Cross? (I have a bunch of scars close to the lip)

3) I've read about people doing a peel with the Cross Method? When do you do the peel?

4) Where do you press into the scars? Do you move the toothpick around? My icepick scars are kinda like wide ice picks.

Thanks for anyone who answers I greatly appreciate it!

First leave me to say a few things to you:

The TCA is an acid that has many adverse effects, many people I stay with permanent sequels, among other things. You can investigate in google for you itself.

For that you do not try with other acids of the same power that are mas sure? Since(as,like) for example, acid glicolic to 50 %, which is equivalent to a TCA to 35 %.

Also you can try use dermarollers.

Edited by eterna_maldicion

contact julie from www.perfectcomplexion.net

ive never used her stuff but i emailed her myself the other day with some questions.. here what she wrote back:

As long as the scars are DEFINED border (they need to have a ledge, pronounced). The cross treatment is very delicate...one tiny microdot is placed into the center of a deep pock, causing the middle to rise, collapse taking the edges with it, which reduces the mark by about half. Repeat treatment can ensue 2+weeks AFTER the tiny tic-scab falls off.. its barely noticable.... there is a strict HANDS OFF-NO PICKING that goes with it.

SIGHT UNSEEN however, its hard for me to advise.... and no.. you must be off of all oil reducers, exfoliants for at least 1 full cycle so that your cellular metabolism is high, you are in high oil production,. which aides as a buffer.

Hi

i 'm new to this site and have to say that im very impressed with the level of knowledge that you guyz have . . wow!!!

This TCA Cross seemz really interesting and i would like to try it but im quiet :$ to say that i dont know jack about it . .where do i get it? (oh yeah, im in saudi arabia at da moment)

can i self treat? etc

my history:

2 chemical peals

1 erbium yag

4 sessions of CO2 laser resurfacing

n still unhappy with the resultZ:( (see attached pic)

Help pleeeease

desperate

post-125345-1269377895_thumb.jpg

post-125345-1269377895_thumb.jpg

contact julie from www.perfectcomplexion.net

ive never used her stuff but i emailed her myself the other day with some questions.. here what she wrote back:

As long as the scars are DEFINED border (they need to have a ledge, pronounced). The cross treatment is very delicate...one tiny microdot is placed into the center of a deep pock, causing the middle to rise, collapse taking the edges with it, which reduces the mark by about half. Repeat treatment can ensue 2+weeks AFTER the tiny tic-scab falls off.. its barely noticable.... there is a strict HANDS OFF-NO PICKING that goes with it.

SIGHT UNSEEN however, its hard for me to advise.... and no.. you must be off of all oil reducers, exfoliants for at least 1 full cycle so that your cellular metabolism is high, you are in high oil production,. which aides as a buffer.

what do you think that means "1 full cycle"? a day? actually i don't use anything harsh on my skin but i do exfoliate everyday because i have flaky skin.