Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waterboy

My OTC Products that I use after my Dermarolling Sessions

Hey all,

I'm treating my moderate rolling acne scars with a 1.5 mm dermaroller and OTC wrinkle products purchased from Wal-Mart. I just got back from the store, after going there for some basic OTC retinol products (Of course I didn't get what I went there for! Those aisles are way too confusing to ever leave with what you went in for), and I'd like advice on what I'm using.

Here's the list:

Oral Supplements and Exercise:

-I take Flaxseed Oil and a Multi-Vitamin Daily

-I work out, mountain bike and ski regularly

-I smoke pot and drink occasionally

Topicals:

(Currently)

-Equate Regenerating Cream, which is the Wal-Mart brand of Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream. I use this X2 Daily.

-Derma-Life (made in New Mexico, semi-local product, since I live in the Southwest USA) which has Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Vitamins A, B, B-5, B-12, D, E, Citric Acid, and .8% Salicylic Acid. X2

-Garnier Nutritionist Anti-Sun-Damage daily moisture lotion with Vitamin C and Lycopene. X2

(Starting Tonight)

-Equate Daily Regenerating Serum (Walmart version of the same Olay Regenerist Product) X2

-Garnier Ultra-lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream with Pro-Xylane - beech tree extract, Omega 3+6, and Vitamin A X2

-Garnier Nutritionist Anti-Sun-Damage moisture lotion (same as above) X2

-Derma-Life X2

I know, my topicals are getting out of hand. I have a really hard time sifting through all the opinions on this board, as there are so many, so I'm just in a "try everything until it works phase" as I derma-roll.

I just got EMLA cream and will be rolling tonight for my first HARD rolling session (expecting 4ish days of redness). I ordered Green Cream and paid $40 to a seller on eBay and it hasn't shown up. It's been a month. I've started a "Case" with eBay to try to get my money back or get the product.

Help? I almost bought Bio-Oil at Wal-mart but didn't I've also read good things about this. I'm trying hard to fix these scars. I'm motivated, really, for the first time because of my DermaRoller in conjunction with OTC products.

Cheers --