Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
123456789q

The things i wish i could do without acne...

I'm not even complaining about how acne prevents me from going out and meeting people or doing things, I would just love to be able to do little every day things without acne, like

i'd love to get out of bed in the morning and acne not being the first thing on my mind

i'd love going into the kitchen and not worry if what I eat will cause acne

i'd love to just walk outside and not fear the sun making my acne more prominent

i'd like to sit and read a book and enjoy it without acne

i'd like to take a shower and not have to apply different cleansers to my face and back in strategic ways

i'd love to be able to do my hair and makeup without thinking it's just going to look like i'm compensating for bad skin

i'd love to watch a movie and see people with great skin without feeling down about my own

i'd love to simply wake up and wash my face in the morning and not apply different creams and take different pills

i'd love to not fear mirrors and bright lights

i'd love to for ten minutes not think about my skin.

i'd love to play a game and fully enjoy it

i'd love to buy any makeup or face moisturiser i want without reading the ingredients to check for acne aggravators.

i'd love to just go out and enjoy my day...

Edited by 123456789q

omg i ALWAYS think about this...like how amazing it'd be to wake up like 10 minutes before school starts and not have to worry about makeup. honestly i'd do anything to never have to wear any again. it's so great that i'm not alone here haha, NO ONE in my town has anything remotely wrong with their skin it's so annoying.

i'd love to simply wake up and wash my face in the morning and not apply different creams and take different pills

This one is the one I wish for. I HATE taking my pills. I have been on an antibotic of some kind for the last 5 years. Im just sick of it. Im a guy, I should be able to just get up out of bed and go out, but I have to shower or at least wash my face so I can apply my 3 different creams and moisturizer. I even shower BEFORE I have baseball games or play other sports, even though Im just gonna get sweaty anyway.

id love to go to the beach and not be embarrased to be seen without my shirt....although since my front has a HUGE scar going down it's entirety that'd probably never happen anyways....

I'm not even complaining about how acne prevents me from going out and meeting people or doing things, I would just love to be able to do little every day things without acne, like

i'd love to get out of bed in the morning and acne not being the first thing on my mind

i'd love going into the kitchen and not worry if what I eat will cause acne

i'd love to just walk outside and not fear the sun making my acne more prominent

i'd like to sit and read a book and enjoy it without acne

i'd like to take a shower and not have to apply different cleansers to my face and back in strategic ways

i'd love to be able to do my hair and makeup without thinking it's just going to look like i'm compensating for bad skin

i'd love to watch a movie and see people with great skin without feeling down about my own

i'd love to not fear mirrors and bright lights

i'd love to for ten minutes not think about my skin.

i'd love to play a game and fully enjoy it

i'd love to buy any makeup or face moisturiser i want without reading the ingredients to check for acne aggravators.

i'd love to just go out and enjoy my day...

Reading this made me almost tear up, i feel like a little girl right now but it's the damn truth. ID LOVE TO NOT FEAR MIRRORS AND BRIGHT LIGHTS. LOL SOMETIMES I WISH MORE PEOPLE HAD ACNE SO I COULD HAVE COMPANY BUT THATS NOT THE CASE

-sobs- I came to this thread because I'm really depressed right now for the same reasons, since it's already made, hope you don't mind me spilling..

I'd like to take pictures with my friends, or just in general.

I'd like to look forward to seeing the people I care about, or being seen at all.

I'd like to be able to stop thinking about it,

to be able to look in the mirror and not feel something negative or want to straight up puke.

I'd like to know what it's like to live the life all the other happy teens live around me.

I'd like to know what it feels like to touch my face and have it be nice skin

I'd like to wear my hair up.

I'd like to go clothes shopping and not feel to disguested with myself to even buy anything.

I'd like to dress up a little without feeling hideous.

I'd like to be happy

to know what it's like to live my life without this pain and hatred and sadness

I'd like to be able to rest my mind for once

to stop spending ours of my time trying to find the cure

I'd like so many things...I just feel like my youthful years have been taken from me, and I'll never live as a clear teen that feels comfortable doing teen things. Fuck my life.