Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newbly

Bezamycin....thought it was working

I have been using the stuff exactly as perscribed for a month now. Last week I was almost clear, just red marks that were fading. I had a blast last week to. Then this wed. I woke up with 9 zits. Didnt change anything in my routine, nothing. What a bummer, I was finally enjoying this summer and then out of no where. Its like its playing mind games with me. now for the question

I have a doctors appointment on monday hopefully he will give me stronger stuff. What do you guys think, is this just part of the process or is just an outbreak that is going to happen no matter how long im on Bezamycin? I read somewhere it takes 2 months to really kick in, is this ture or is it different for different people? Im thinking about going to a derm to see if I can get accutane, i have it mild though just on the cheeks, none of em are painful. What do you think I should do?

My routine: morning wake up wash fash with only water, then use Clean and Clear 0.5% SA. Let is on for a little while then I apply the benzamycin. Same at night.

Thanks

Use more Benzamycin at night , even if lots of white marks show up, it doesnt matter, your only going to bed... Make sure you rub it in for a lomg time..... That will stop you from getting nasty surprises when you wake up in the morning... Also I suggest you stop using benzamycin in the morning, you have to use less of it so that white marks dont show up. Use Quinoderm (5% BP) in the mornings. You can use quite alot of that and it leaves no trace of white marks.

interesting, I really dont mind the white residue in the morning because i just go to work, and dont give a rats ass about what people think of my face. and on the weekends i put it on before i go out, just enough to cover it and leaves alsmot no residue. (usually at a poor lighted bar anyway) So why would using %5bp in the monring benifit me at all instead of benzamycin? Just courious. At night I do put on alot but I could always put on more I guess. Thanks for your help, Iam going to get some of that %5 BP for sure, before i got on benzamycin i was using cearasil bp and that stuff sucks. So now i have something to use when i stop using benzamycin.

interesting, I really dont mind the white residue in the morning because i just go to work, and dont give a rats ass about what people think of my face. and on the weekends i put it on before i go out, just enough to cover it and leaves alsmot no residue. (usually at a poor lighted bar anyway) So why would using %5bp in the monring benifit me at all instead of benzamycin? Just courious. At night I do put on alot but I could always put on more I guess. Thanks for your help, Iam going to get some of that %5 BP for sure, before i got on benzamycin i was using cearasil bp and that stuff sucks. So now i have something to use when i stop using benzamycin.

oh i gotcha now. I went to some places today looking for that BP, where exactly can you purchase it? I might have to try your suggestion.

Where are you from? I think its only available in the UK, in which case you can order it online...

Yeah, just order it online then... Its really worth it... Ive never found another BP cream that rubs in so well....