Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rei1980

ACNEPRIL...how effective is this?

Hello everybody!!

Glad to be with people who clearly understand and empathize how it feels to be bombarded with zitsss...thanks to moderators...anyways, I had undergone treatment for my pustules last '07 with several products from my derma...oral antibiotics + topical creams..it was expensive but satisfafied with the result. Hence, after transferring here in the US pimples are back again...I don't wanna go back to my old antibiotics. I found out that one of the 5 most effective products for acne is ACNEPRIL but before I am going to invest for it I wanna ask everybody how effective is this....Please let me know...thanks guys!

Probably another scam.

Check out these websites:

http://www.acneticin.com

http://www.acnepril.com

See any similarities? Ingredients, FAQ's, website layout?

I bet these products are made by GD labs (owned by the Devore brothers), notorious scammers. Unfortunately there's no company name and address on the website and they register all their websites through Domains by proxy, so it's hard to be 100% sure.

Just look at the prices. If you see any product that sells for $29.99 instead of $79.99 your alarm bells should be ringing. Did you notice their limited time special offer? I bet that if you visit their website 2 months from now, the exact same offer will still be there. Have a look at another website selling a product from GD labs: http://www.acnetix.com. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll find this text: "(Note) If we are Sold Out when You order (which we expect to do within the next 24 to 36 hours) you may want to see if bottles are for sell on eBay. Due to popular demand resellers charge $60-$100+ per bottle.". This statement has been there for about 2 years now.

Also, if you see any positive responses/reviews in threads from users that registered the same day: they're just hired (cheap Asians probably) to post as many positive reviews all over the internet. Don't be fooled.

If you really want to try this product, make sure not to buy too much at once, for the refund policy should be taken with a grain of salt.

Tried them for 3months. Dont bother. Sounds good but its not. Ya know how things get worse before they get better. Like an initial breakout. Well imagine things geting worse without ever getting better. Thats what they did for me.

But hey! Everyone is different.

I have used both acnepril and acneticin...before my wedding acnepril took all my breakouts away and stayed cleared for about 4-6 months thereafter....then when i started getting some more i guess the effects had gone away, i tried acneticin and worked almost as well...I would use any of them again. I had just run out of acneticin so I am ordering a second bottle and leaving it for some more months...Highly satisfied. worked for me

This kind of scamming makes my blood boil. The website is full of junk science and obvious scam alarm bells. And CherryRIO coveniently joined today.

How do people go to sleep at night making money off of other people's pain?