Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bee4

Posted a pic of my scars here last week and was amazed at the replies telling me the scarring wasn't bad

I put a picture up here last week and was amazed that most people said I just had scarred pores and ice picks.

Here is one I took just now and I assure you, my skin looks a mess :( I have Fraxel booked for next week, will this help?

Thank you

Bee x

post-87299-1269102114_thumb.jpg

post-87299-1269102114_thumb.jpg

Hi there again. You sound just like me. I would post a photo and the I would think that maybe the photo didnt capture the worst. I still have days where I am like my skin looks horrible and other days where I think maybe its not too bad. The worst is when I compare my skin to others. Anyone on tv or movies who have scarring and I think that maybe my skin is like that .Paranoid. I try to not let it get to me. I still think your scarring is mild. It seems you may have some shallow rolling scarred pores and some shallow ice picks.Try to take a photo of your skin from the front in sun and not so close up.

Also, have you found anything for evening skin tone? I posted recently about trying to even my skin tone to at least make my skin look better.

Well if you want to know how bad your scarring is, here it is.

Some of us here can only dream of having your skin.

Hope that gives you a rough idea.

Obviously it's not perfect, but it's not terrible. You will most likely be able to get rid of most of that. Keep in mind... Your skin it going to be imperfect sooner than later anyway... Everybody's is.