Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buke

Quiting Spiro

I'm quitting spiro. FInally after 5 moths it starts clearing my face, and now I'm quitting. I really love spiro, and I wish I didn't have to do this... I can never concentrate anymore, I'm always tired, and have no energy. I'm a math tutor, and I'm having trouble with problems I would normally find easy. I'm losing all my muscle mass... I'm gonna crush pills, mix them with BP, and use it topically, but no more oral spiro for me(cryyyy). I'm posting this to let my fellow web friends know that I'm quitting. I'll let you guys know how I'm doing without it. I'm soo sad, because I loved communicating with you guys throughout that horrible IB...

I'm so sorry Buke!! Not only for you but it seems other males in your situation as well.. Uggh well keep us update spiro or not we're rooting for you!!

FYI How old are you? Are you sure your processing speed isn;t starting to slow down? haha Mid-twenties it peaks and starts to decrease.. just a thought!