Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anna21695

What is causing my acne? (Please, please help me)

A month ago I completed this acne clearing program. That program included liver flushes, supplementation, etc. In the program it clearly states that you should not have any milk products afterwards.

But then, I started reading about Kefir( Fermented milk). It said on the internet how it cures acne, provides many helpful vitamins for the skin, and cured 80% of acne in adolescents. So, I started drinking it. After about 3 weeks, I noticed that I've been getting these small pimples on my nose. And now I am confused. Is this because my body is "cleansing" from the acne clearing program, or is it because of the Kefir I've been drinking?

Also, a bonus question, does Kefir contain the same harmful hormones that are found in milk?

Please and thank you,

Anna.

Thank you for answering! :)

Also, does that mean that I should do another liver flush to get those harmful hormones out?

And another quick question, is eating whole grain bread bad for acne? I bought bread that contains whole wheat flour, yeast, and salt.

Thank you for answering! :)

Also, does that mean that I should do another liver flush to get those harmful hormones out?

And another quick question, is eating whole grain bread bad for acne? I bought bread that contains whole wheat flour, yeast, and salt.

I think diet affects everyone differently. In my experiences; removing all dairy and caffeine from my diet helped my skin incredibly, but wholemeal flour seemed too make no difference at all, so i started eating it again without any noticeable break-outs.

Cutting out bread left me constantly feeling hungry, too.