Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyisland90

Benzoly peroxide Questions

I see BP dries out the skin a lot and wondering if anyone uses this every other day (like morning and night) then next day don't use it at all..

Also, is it advised to put it all over your face even in areas where you don't break out?

I used to put it in cheek area only and saw my forehead getting zits from stress then i started putting it on there too...

Also, is the BP application a long term thing or should i stop once i get fully cleared...... (not sure on long term effect on bp.

dude, not to be a dick but these are all questions answered in the FAQs and biggest mistakes part of this site. Here you go. 1: If your doing Dans regimen then Yes. it prevents future breakouts there. If you have never ever had acne there then obviously you don't have to put BP on those areas. 2. yes, you use it until you naturally outgrow acne. Long term effects are very very argued on this site. Do some research

dude, not to be a dick but these are all questions answered in the FAQs and biggest mistakes part of this site. Here you go. 1: If your doing Dans regimen then Yes. it prevents future breakouts there. If you have never ever had acne there then obviously you don't have to put BP on those areas. 2. yes, you use it until you naturally outgrow acne. Long term effects are very very argued on this site. Do some research

ok its funny cause after i posted this i was looking at the faq and saw all the answers..