Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rememberthisusername

I just realized I have scars, please help me

I had been clearing a little, but I noticed that some of it wasn't going away. I took a closer look, its scars...this truly never ends...

anyway, are there ways to actually improve the scars? and are there risks from this?

please tell me what you know, and even if it's just basic stuff at least i can go from there

please help

Nope, all is lost. Take a good picture of yourself and put it under your pillow, cause its all downhill from here.

Seriously? I could actually believe this

well, could you at least tell me what you tried?

Nope, all is lost. Take a good picture of yourself and put it under your pillow, cause its all downhill from here.

Dude... Seriously... You need to work on your attitude man. If you want to be all bitter, that's your right... But you shouldn't be dumping that stuff on everybody else. People have a right to figure this stuff out in their own due time. They don't need somebody throwing reality in their face the second they come on here. That's not helping anybody. Especially when it may not even be true. You don't even know what this person looks like.

Nah I don't mean anything bad. I know he doesn't have the kind of scar that would ruin your life to know that you won't be able to fix it anytime soon. Its probably another icaretohelp situation. Basically if its not that bad, try not to do anything invasive, cause many of us came out looking worse. Just chill out, real treatments should come out soon, don't settle for the magical lasers or whatever they are selling.

What kind of scars do you have?

Do you use BP (benzoyl peroxide) or OXY wash?

Have you recently gotten off of BP or OXY wash?

Dude... Seriously... You need to work on your attitude man. If you want to be all bitter, that's your right... But you shouldn't be dumping that stuff on everybody else. People have a right to figure this stuff out in their own due time. They don't need somebody throwing reality in their face the second they come on here. That's not helping anybody. Especially when it may not even be true. You don't even know what this person looks like.

i totally agree