Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I realize I just innocently came here for more info a few weeks ago and now I just keep coming back:

looking at pics, comparing skin, commiserating, checking in while I'm doing other work.....This is the black hole, the V O R T E X of acne sites>it's damn interesting and the people are cool though!

But now I'm orderin' TCA, now rolling doesn't refer to a type of hill, and icepicks aren't tools, they're friggin' scars>and there's the tape method, red marks, B5, smoooooothbeam, what the heck constitutes a scar anyway????

Love the info but does it sometimes make you just a little bonkers?

:eek: doubt.gif :mrgreen:

What's up Elsa?

Saw your latest pics, lookin' good, lookin' good...there really is such a visible improvement from the beginning...

I had a pic of me posted earlier but I took it down, I get freaked that someone I know outside the forums will be like, hey wait, is that and then I'll never hear the end of it????

I may post it now though for you and I think ETD is on now? to see....

I now know whats its like being a smoker, this site has got me completly addicted biggrin.gif

Im in the same boat as you Chloe im too afriad too put my picture up just incase someone i know searches this site :sad:

I'm also totally addicted to this site, I find myself checking it when I get up, before I go to bed, anytime in fact. The fact I'm off school means I've got nothing to do anyway. I'm also scared to put up a picture because I know my friends will find it and generally take the piss out of me :redface2:

Isnt that your picture the guy with the head phones??? tongue.gif

Nah man only kiddin. Ive never really watched Bo Select because im at work everytime its on <_<

Yeah my skin looks pretty clear in that picture, I just hate the size of my chin it makes me so self concious, I think thats why girls always turn me down when I ask them out.

I just search google images click on a picture I like, right click on the web site then copy it, then go back to the bit where you edit your signature, then paste it in.

There is probably an easier way if anyone else knows.

I'm also totally addicted to this site, I find myself checking it when I get up, before I go to bed, anytime in fact. The fact I'm off school means I've got nothing to do anyway. I'm also scared to put up a picture because I know my friends will find it and generally take the piss out of me  :redface2:

This site is like fucking watching football to me. I have to know every single thing that is going on and try to reply to post and crap. I don't know maybe its bad I come here so much. Don't worry about the pics because if my friends see it and say shit to me then they aren't my true friends to begin with.

yep I'm on this site a lot, specially wheni don't feel like going out cause of my acne sad.gif

But theres lots of great people here that keep the site going, keep it interesting and real.

well I don't gotta work (15 yo will soon though sad.gif ) so it doesn't matter to me haha!

near Cleveland (ohio), pretty close!

lol thx have been gone all last week anyway so I'm not surprised

Well I guuess since Elsa's welcoming me I should be feeling important now thx!

me, my skin looks pretty good when it's super-shrank down

everyone should put their pic as an avator haha

This definately has me sucked in. I am having so little breakouts/acne, yet I keep coming back here to read up on acne treatments.

Mdawg, have you been out in the sun a lot lately? You look like you have the same dumb hair-line tan that I have. I was getting lazy and nut spiking my hair all the time. So, I would go out into the sun and since my hair was always over my forehead, I developed a white chunk on my forehead.

Don't worry about it. I did the exact same thing. My girlfriend gave me some of her tanning minutes and I fixed it easily.