Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurferGirl656

Found the reason for my acne. But now im so overwelmed! PLEASE HELP!

So im fourteen so i dont no much about medical stuff. but recently after searching for anything that explains my severe acne i finally found what im sure is the reason. i did a candida test that has all the symptoms and you needed 180 to have a very high risk of having it. i got 420! acne has never been my main problem. i always have stomach pains, digestion problems, headaches, dizziness, complete tiredness (so bad i cant get up in the morning) im only a kid pretty much and i feel like everyday is a struggle and so hard when i should be having fun. also i realised that my biggest breakout ive had in like a year was when i ate every single food on the list that you shouldnt if you have candida. i think it started when i first when on antibiotics when i was about 12-13. i literally ate so bad back then i cant believe it. i drank a litre of milk a day big blocks of cheese 5 slices of bread i ate tons of sugar i never drank water (only coke which i had like a litre of a day) it was horrific. and even when i changed by diet drastically i felt the same. which is probably because the candida never went and everytime i ate sugar it kept growing. candida ticks every box for me, and explains everything about the last three years for me. i just dont know what to do next now. ive stopped having sugar from this morning but i dont no what else im meant to do. anyone who has experienced this, help please?

first off don't close your mind to the thinking of " I only have a candida problem"

However if you do have candida I found the best way to fight it is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

take a Tablespoon with each meal. you will feel like shit for a week or so then should start to feel better.

Also try googling it. You can find a list of things you should and shouldn't eat on a candida diet. As you already know sugar is the main thing and you should notice a different in your acne after cutting out sugar.

Candida can be a symptom of leaky gut syndrome. Leaky gut syndrome can be a symptom of food sensitivities.

You said you have: "stomach pains, digestion problems, headaches, dizziness, complete tiredness (so bad i cant get up in the morning)."

I assume you've already seen a doctor?

Gluten sensitivity entails all of the symptoms you described above. Of course, kidney failure has these symptoms too :think: . But if you don't have Diabetes Type II, then you probably aren't at risk for kidney failure. So if the above problems have persisted for years, I would try cutting out gluten (and corn) if I were you.

Edited by Dotty1

Congrats on figuring it out. The good news is that the candida diet is SIMPLE! Out with sugar, in with fat. There is an overwhelming list of food to avoid, but it's very easy to categorise it, if it has sugar or carbs, it's gotta go. Dairy too. And that's it, you can eat as much fatty steak or bacon and eggs as you want, and almost any vegetable.

The key to seeing results is consistency, good luck.

Dotty1: Please don't confuse her LOL

Edited by uncle buck

A "candida diet" should help your acne because it's an acne-friendly diet, but I think intestinal candida overgrowth is a load of crap, to put it bluntly. Most of the symptoms are so vague that they could be caused by anything. So you could try the diet, and maybe take a probiotic pill to help with your digestive problems (Primal Defense Ultra is good), but you shouldn't go crazy thinking that your gut is full of killer yeast. You're 14, and your acne is probably caused by raging hormones more than anything. A low-sugar diet full of veggies should help.