Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinklawyer

Laser treatment yielded 70% improvement or NOT?!

Had erbium yag a week ago.Result is at least 70% improvement.Doctor said 70% will sustain.But I remember many members have said microswelling post procedure is misleading.However,some also said erbium yag ,unlike fraxel ,does not produce heat that causes the swelling.

So,should I be happy now or wait and see?

Anyone here had erbium yag?I had fraxel and improvement was about 10%.

Edited by pinklawyer

Had erbium yag a week ago.Result is at least 70% improvement.Doctor said 70% will sustain.But I remember many members have said microswelling post procedure is misleading.However,some also said erbium yag ,unlike fraxel ,does not produce heat that causes the swelling.

i had dermabrasion the results were 70 improvement for the first week but then it went down to 0% after two months.(i had scars on my nose) which kind of scars do you have?and what kind of fraxel u have tried(repair or restore)and aren't you still red from erbium laser?

I think one week is still too early to judje but i hope the improvement will continue

best wishes

I have mostly boxscars .I had fractionated Co2 done,similar to repair.

I am still red but the scars have significantly improved.

When did you have dermabrasion done?Did you receive other treatments?

Cosmetic surgeons are just as bad as used car salesman.

Who's you're doctor and where is he located so that everybody knows to avoid him cause clearly he he's either misled you or he he's an idiot because 1 week after laser surgery there's lots of microswelling that takes time to go down. Over time you will come to see that. I'd call him back and tell him he's full of shi-t.