Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strawberryfieldsforever

in serious need of help and advice, back acne troubles :(

okay hey guys i'm a new member to this website but i've been looking at info on here for a while.

i tried h&s and apple cider vinegar but so far i've seen no results and the vinegar seems to be creating this skin colored bumps on my back???

okay well i'm really desperate because so far all the pics of bacne i have seen have been a few large cystic zits on people's backs, but i have a bunch of little like scars/red spots and a few more swollen red spots and i have no idea what to do

i'm so self conscious and its a huge blow to my confidence with dances and summer coming up ..

PLEASE HELP guys pleeease

I myself using apple cider vinegar currently. Its only been 4 days now but i see results already. Need at least a month to see if it stops new breakouts or not, but it makes marks fade away faster and my back/neck/face looks like clearing up. I also go tanning once a week it helps too.

Tell me how did you use apple cider vinegar regime? Did you combine it with anything?

i used to use it diluted but now i just put it in a spray bottle and spray it liberally all over my back. i sometimes would put neutrogena persa gel %10 bp with it

usually i would just wash with some soap and then spray it on but tonight i took a short soak in water with sea salt and then exfoliated a bit with the sea salt, then i sprayed the apple cider vinegar on but my zits all look red and inflamed!

i don't know what to do :(

i think i'm going to give tanning a try though i'm very afraid it will cause me harm, especially since i've been using so much benzoyl peroxide on my back.

omg i totally forgot! i actually now wash with head and shoulders

i used to use it and i used a whole bottle up but i saw no results, my back is soooooo stubborn but i don't get many zits on my face. it's my back that's giving me a hard time

if H&S doesn't help, dont use it. No abou vinegar. You might wanna dilute it for your face with water like 50/50. If your skin isnt' sensitive you can use on your back straight from the bottle as i do. And idk about spraying i would suggest just rubing it against your sking with the hand. And yousi it on whole back and shoulders not only on zits.It suppose to get red and a little bigger after applying vinegar but it will get to normal in like 20 min.

Dont use usual soap on your skin ! It will just dry it and cause more acne. If you want to use soap, youse for sensitive skin. And yous vinegar twice a day morning and evening, and dont wash it after appying.

Edited by Sirva

I know what you mean. I have small but numerous pimples on my back that go all the way from the tops of my shoulders to the small of my back. (Lovely, no?)

I've never heard of apple cider vinegar :o

Maybe try that again, but kick that soap outta there! Soap is HORRIBLE for the skin. It'll make you age faster and strip away layers and leave soap scum and stuff. Since its a stripping type of,..cleaning product,..its probably an irritant also. This would make acne worse.

The only thing I have confidence in is Dan's Back Regimen. I can't afford it,.but since you're skin seems to be more of the light type, his light kit for back and body should do WONDERS. And because AHA+ is the main component, I bet there would be very little scarring and dark spots as well as tons of clear skin :)