Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so in like april 2008 my acne started getting really bad. But then I tried ProActiv. It made my acne worse, but the oil production like completely stopped. But I didnt give it much time either. Like a few 3 weeks, i think. Later I went to the dermatologist and the next few months he gave me stuff that didnt really work and idunno. But in like march 2009 I started taking Accutane. That was my heaven medicine. I stopped in July and the clearness stayed for about almost 3 months like without a pimple or anything. Then I started getting some, not a lot and i didn't really mind. Towards the end of last year, like December, I started breaking out some more, and I started feeling bad again. But see I have EXTREMELY oily skin, like its nasty, and people think im sweating....ew. And I use the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser, then Neutrogena oil-eliminating atrigent, then the cetaphil lotion. Idunno i just need help trying to figure out how to fix my daily skin washing stuff. I was thinking about ProActiv again but taking it serious this time..... :(