Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

its been 12 weeks and im still not clear, still getting breakouts. stuck to the regimen 100% just got... another breakout today, any advice?

thanks

When people talk about how most Regimen users are clear by the third month, it's not a hard and fast rule. Some people do take longer to clear up, unfortunately.

Have you seen any improvement at all?

minimal to what ive seen, but 2 ppl have told me my face is clearing up...i think it looks worse some days and great others...i broke out again and my face looks red as all hell.

minimal to what ive seen, but 2 ppl have told me my face is clearing up...i think it looks worse some days and great others...i broke out again and my face looks red as all hell.

Ah, yeah, it can be hard to judge your own skin, since we all tend to zero right in on anything we consider problems. Taking pictures might help, because you'd have something that you could use as a reference to see how your skin's doing.

will see i have a little more of one tube and i bought another tube of treatment...after i finish these tubes i will see where my skin goes...

what is the longest you have heard of someone getting clear? my skin started to breakout about a year ago...it was really oily at first then this happened. i have so many dark marks and pimples every week, it might of even made it worse...it looks like i got wrinkles in some places.

i know this sounds bizarre but the mirror at mt job my face doesnt look so bad compared to other mirrors...thats akward! I actually thought it looked bad when i left the house and good when i got to work.

Edited by Jeanice C

Took me way more than 3 months. Didn't really see any improvements after 3 or even 4 months, it was more of a "over night" thing when I finally cleared up. I got some of my worst acne ever after 4 months hade already passed, but I was convinced the Regimen would work eventually and now I'm clear. My acne was moderate-severe. Stick to it and you'll clear up sooner or later too, unless you're doing something wrong of course, like only applying BP once a day, not using enough BP, etc. Hope this encourages you to stay on the Regimen.