Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Crab

The true reason behind all of today's diseases?

So obviously we are all on a very degenerative path, as have some of our ancestors, leading to a ridiculous amount of diseases that people seem to find no cure for. I apologize if this information has been posted before, but these guys really seem to be on top of something.

I would like to type out all the good stuff here, but please just take a look at the videos. The guy mentions acne in the second part to "The Origins of Disease".

Take a look at all videos if this catches your attention as much as it has caught mine. Some great things about Turmeric in there, which is an amazing spice.

That is very interesting.

"Even though the acne resolved on antibiotics, the same number of bacteria were there as before, suggesting that all the drug did was suppress the body's immune response."

I just read that Celiac Disease keeps the immune system on edge because of the constant gluten intake. The immune system eventually becomes willing to attack over anything (causing pus-filled acne and inflammation). So this makes perfect sense that the antibiotics just suppress the body's immune response. It also makes sense for other food sensitivities and acne triggers which keep the body's immune system on overdrive.

What did you search for on YouTube to find these videos?

Edited by Dotty1

great video, read about elie metchnikoff and his theory of aging and disease and the term auto intoxication. The bacteria get in through the mouth, reside in the intestine, and as the integrity of the lining declines, bacteria can enter the blood stream.

Take a look at all videos if this catches your attention as much as it has caught mine. Some great things about Turmeric in there, which is an amazing spice.
Edited by AutonomousOne1980

I just googled "foods that cause immune response." Of course, all of the web pages are about arthritis, a "common autoimmune condition of unknown cause." Arthritis simply means "joint inflammation." However, there is one medical lab that treats arthritis without drugs and instead removes food sensitivities from the person's diet.

But do you notice that the most common food triggers which cause an "immune response" in arthritis are rather familiar?

Arthritis Case Studies

Case #1: 10 year old male with juvenile arthritis. This patient had been experiencing pain in his hands and other joints for several years. Food allergy testing demonstrated a severe allergy to all dairy, not just milk. Once dairy was removed from his diet, his pain resolved. He was able to discontinue all pain medications.

Case #2: 71 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis. This patient came in with chronic pain in the hands, shoulders and knees and a positive test for rheumatoid arthritis. Food allergy testing demonstrated an allergy to wheat and gluten. The removal of these foods led to a tremendous amount of relief in her joint pains and a reduction in joint swelling.

Case #3: 25 year old female with arthritis, including severe back pain. This patient suffered severe back pain (a history of two back surgeries) as well as digestive problems. Food allergy testing demonstrated allergies to dairy and eggs. Her digestive problems resolved and her back pain improved tremendously due an overall decrease in inflammation in her body.

Source: http://www.centerforfoodallergies.com/arthritis.htm

Is it just a coincidence that we're all suffering from the same inflamatory foods? It seems the inflammation just manifests in different areas of our bodies, but we all have the same underlying problem.

I am starting to believe that dairy, wheat, gluten (and probably more!) don't belong in our diets at all.

Edited by Dotty1

I am starting to believe that dairy, wheat, gluten (and probably more!) don't belong in our diets at all.

Ya think Jesus had acne, with all the wheat loaves he was eatin' and crankin' out for others? I'm thinking one of the Gospels would have mentioned something like that. You know, "and yea, the multitude was fed, but within a fortnight the people were covered in zits and asking to be healed." or something. :D

I found this video because of my big list of subscriptions on youtube. I subscribe to a lot of what people call "alternative health" channels, plus a lot of "truth" and conspiracy channels. Another user just uploaded the videos, which is great, because things like these should be seen by everyone.

I am going to try and obtain some Ozonated water, or buy a generator and make my own. I bet a true cleanse of all our systems would be extremely beneficial to a lot of us. All of these cleanses people have tried here before seem to have given little benefits if any. Maybe we need to find what really gets rid of the bad stuff.

yea thats really interesting.. I didn't have any health problems until I went on antibiotics for 5 months for acne.. Mr. Crab can you please post the next video in this series that the guy is talking about at the end

its more likely the bacteria in the intestines, not the food.

I just googled "foods that cause immune response." Of course, all of the web pages are about arthritis, a "common autoimmune condition of unknown cause." Arthritis simply means "joint inflammation." However, there is one medical lab that treats arthritis without drugs and instead removes food sensitivities from the person's diet.

But do you notice that the most common food triggers which cause an "immune response" in arthritis are rather familiar?

Arthritis Case Studies

Case #1: 10 year old male with juvenile arthritis. This patient had been experiencing pain in his hands and other joints for several years. Food allergy testing demonstrated a severe allergy to all dairy, not just milk. Once dairy was removed from his diet, his pain resolved. He was able to discontinue all pain medications.

Case #2: 71 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis. This patient came in with chronic pain in the hands, shoulders and knees and a positive test for rheumatoid arthritis. Food allergy testing demonstrated an allergy to wheat and gluten. The removal of these foods led to a tremendous amount of relief in her joint pains and a reduction in joint swelling.

Case #3: 25 year old female with arthritis, including severe back pain. This patient suffered severe back pain (a history of two back surgeries) as well as digestive problems. Food allergy testing demonstrated allergies to dairy and eggs. Her digestive problems resolved and her back pain improved tremendously due an overall decrease in inflammation in her body.

Is it just a coincidence that we're all suffering from the same inflamatory foods? It seems the inflammation just manifests in different areas of our bodies, but we all have the same underlying problem.

This comment is in no way racist, but I've always wondered why my white friends are always much sicker than myself. By white I mean that they go to the doctors when they get sick. They get flu shots every year and have regular check ups. Also, they take medicine much more often than I do.

I on the other hand hardly ever see a doctor and rarely take any kind of medicine but am always in better shape than them. Do I ever get a flu shot? Nope, but they someone manage to contract the flu virus. It's all assumptions and a bunch of talk until there is research, but definitely something to think about if you're always on meds.

Arthritis Case Studies

How would bacteria cause my acne every time I eat protein? (Every time I eat protein, the stomach acid doesn't break down the protein molecules completely. The undigested protein particles pass through little tears in my intestines (already caused by food sensitvities) and when the molecules enter the blood stream, the body treats them as "foreign invaders" and has an immune response to get rid of them. Within 4 hours of eating my first bite of protein, I begin to feel swelling around zits and within 10 hours there is pus in the zits).

I'm not sure how bacteria would affect protein consumption :think:.

your entire digestive tract is covered in bacteria, starting with your mouth. And they are also all over your skin, of course differing in concentrations. P. Acnes is a normal resident of the skin flora for example, this probably isnt new information to you though.

Arthritis Case Studies

This comment is in no way racist, but I've always wondered why my white friends are always much sicker than myself. By white I mean that they go to the doctors when they get sick. They get flu shots every year and have regular check ups. Also, they take medicine much more often than I do.

I on the other hand hardly ever see a doctor and rarely take any kind of medicine but am always in better shape than them. Do I ever get a flu shot? Nope, but they someone manage to contract the flu virus. It's all assumptions and a bunch of talk until there is research, but definitely something to think about if you're always on meds.

That's good! Stay informed, and stay away from vaccines.

but I've always wondered why my white friends are always much sicker than myself.

Maybe they're not. Maybe you're going to die of prostate cancer and they're not (a statistical penalty for being black in the U.S. -- one of many such health penalties suspiciously associated with skin color). Maybe you got different genes. Maybe you work outside and they don't. Look in an actuarial table and compare your odds of making it to old age with theirs.

Do I ever get a flu shot? Nope, but they someone manage to contract the flu virus.

Maybe they could afford to go on a nice cruise and pick up a norovirus. Maybe they can afford more organic raw foods in their diet and picked up some bacteria.

Unless you die or come very close, it's extremely unlikely any individual ever gets tested for an influenza virus. And, most people don't even see a doctor for it, so the average person calls about a dozen different diseases "flu" even though the symptom match is unlikely, and then wonder why the flu shot didn't do any good. So, they draw all kinds of completely bizarre conclusions based on utter ignorance. Of course, most people can't grasp the statistical nature of the flu shot, and young people in particular can't grasp doing something for the good of society. So, maybe you'll one day kill your grandma with a flu virus you were carrying asymptomatically, still proud that you're not sick. Good for you, I guess, for avoiding 3 seconds of discomfort for yourself based on magical thinking about diseases. Tough luck for ol' grandma, though.

I don't know about your friends, but I'm white, never sick, take no medicines, never had a flu shot because I haven't gotten sick since junior high which was decades ago.

What I find really disturbing on that End All Disease site, is the vid on soy and how totally UNhealthy it is. Not to mention dangerous! How on earth is this stuff allowed to be sold if it's that bad? It beggers belief really.

So I'm gonna quit my soy milk. It's oestrogenic, and I'm already oestrogen dominant. And I'd rather not have hypothyroidism. Bloody hell, that was my alternative to dairy milk!

So I'm gonna have to get off my arse and learn to make almond "milk"! Pants! : (

What I find really disturbing on that End All Disease site, is the vid on soy and how totally UNhealthy it is. Not to mention dangerous! How on earth is this stuff allowed to be sold if it's that bad? It beggers belief really.

So I'm gonna quit my soy milk. It's oestrogenic, and I'm already oestrogen dominant. And I'd rather not have hypothyroidism. Bloody hell, that was my alternative to dairy milk!

So I'm gonna have to get off my arse and learn to make almond "milk"! Pants! : (

The market definitely has put a great deal of effort towards giving soy a good name and telling people that it's healthy. Try coconut milk, it's great and delicious.

This ozonated water seems to be the next big thing for the 'ultimate' cleanse. Have you tried it yet? I'm very sceptical about such things in general....

Apparently, the proponents of it claim it can detoxify your body very quickly and kill harmful fungus, bacterias and parasites. Seems to simple to be true and if it was effective, it would have caught on till now.

I'm still very curious about it though, so please report any success. Thanks