Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tai

The worse day ive had in a long time.

Right now am feeling like no words can discribe... I feel like my life is falling apart very quickly. I just feel all kinds of emotion rightnow, i feel rejected, ugly, jealousy, rage, frustrated and just desperation. Today am almost at a breaking point, i just feel dizzy i can barely walk. The whole day was just fine but there i see her, she was being fairly cold to me. I went up to her later on and ask her out, she give me some excuse that she has plans but maybe next week, for me its pretty obvious shes not intrested but i kept trying and getting hurt, part of me is still in denied i guess but when u crave for love so much... it just something you cant control. Later on in the day, i did something really stupid... i told a classmate that i think the girl dig him, you ask me why the hell i did that. I dont really know why but he started to think he has a chance with her, now he is playing his game, he ask for her email and she gave it to him. Needless to say i was jealous and just thinking about him talking to her on msn, just make me mad.

I am falling behind classes, am actually failing of classes because am so unmotivated to do anything and being depress is taking over me. I dont know how i will ever get thru the next few month with more work piling up and seeing her everyday. I cant talk, i dnnt know why, when i open my mouth, everything is just negative and boring, Am just dispapointed in myself that i screw up in everything, girls, career just everything. You might say that am just obsess over this girl... i tend to obesses over any girl i like, trust me, it is not healthy! mostly am just craving for some love sad.gif

Am trying to get over this but seeing her everyday and other guys are flirting with her just makes me sad and useless. I know am supose to move on but tell me HOW??? it just so hard cause shes in class everyday! i need to get over this or my school and work will suffer! please any advice is appreciated!!!

This is what so many girls have problems with. Any guy they are nice to, the guy thinks they must like him.

wow that is truly an amazing sad story, i duno if its the sad music playing on the background having effect on this but i think it does. now ur friend is hittin on her, ur jealous, mad, sad, depressed...The brain can only handle so much.

1st advice: Only time can heal.

2nd advice: Read my thread--An RuOk Moment -1-

Peace

Craving for love? for now, just dream my friend, dream and dream, and one day, that dream might just come true.

keep ur head up tai, there are so many other girls out there, watch some girl is just gonna walk past you that is gonna sweep you off your feet and your gonna forget about that other girl.......you will meet, go through, get turned down by, and be with, several girls, before you meet the "one" so dont worry about it, you'll meet her, shes out there, u just gotta enjoy life in the meantime.

Hey Tai. I've been in your situation. There was this girl I really liked, and she was both smart, beautiful, and good. I was obsessed with her. I even dreamed about her. For school dances I asked her out like 3 times and she rejected me each time. She even had the nerve to ask me to go out with her friend! (which, looking back, I should have accepted).

No matter how any girl treats you, don't let it affect your career. That's more important than women, and, in fact, will improve your chances with women in the future.

It also helps to have a cavalier attitude toward women, maybe even a player's attitude. I think, if she doesn't like me, then oh well. In 10-20 years she won't be pretty anyways, so it's possible you won't be attracted to her in the future.

Take care, and good luck.

Yo rommie that song has some parts in it that reminds of me of Christina Aguilera the beautiful song or something like that. and um those sorta songs are wierd...yuk. have u seen their pics? they are those rock and roll guys. eww.

how old are you? you must be like 30?

Tai, stop chasing her. You are probably coming across as desperate if she keeps turning you down and you keep coming back for more. Change your tactics, back off, even be a little aloof, but still polite, and she may find you more interesting. I know its not entirely logical but it works. People are often more drawn to what they think they cannot have, or at least what is not so easy to get.

When people lay themselves on a plate its not really such a catch.

And when a guy just wont give up it can be quite scary.

And just keep telling yourself that she is not your only chance of happiness. Because she's not, and you will be attracted to other women who will like you back.

Heheh its a lil more complicated then that guys... ok since my situation was solved yesterday so am gonna tell you guys the real story. Sorry for its a bit long.

There are 2 girls, lets call them big girl and cute girl Big girl likes me but i like cute girl, i made a mistake of not asking cute girl out before big girl let me know she wants me. I ask cute girl out and she rejected me. Later on I feel like i old big girl an appology cause i lead her the wrong way then stab her in the back by asking her friend out so i called her out to talk to her yesterday, she said there was no need for appology because she never likes me. One thing she was really mad about was that there was someone that told her that i was spreading words around that she likes me. Am thinking, a girl would never tell a guy she likes me, am just judging from her action. I told about her to some guys in the class (bad mistake) she is still mad. I have an idea who told her about what i said, i might confront him about it or just forget it.

Later on in the day, a friend of mine told me that cute girl told him something about me. She said, why is Tai asking me out when he knows Big girl likes me and now he is trying to be friends, whats wrong with him?. Pretty safe to say, they both are mad at me. The whole thing is a mess but i have a diffrent perspective now so it dont bother me anymore. This is a great learning experience anyway.

I learn a few things from this.

1. Never ever hesitate, if you want something, you GO for it.

2. Never be confused, make sure you know whats going on even if it means confronting them about it.

3. Its all or nothing, anything inbetween sucks.