Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
osfan2006

Dry eyes after tane?

So ive been off tane since about december skin and good and all, but my eyes are still dry wtf? Has any one else had this problem? I got my eyes checked a fews weeks ago got 20 30 vision have to wear glasses at night, but he sas theres dry spots in them, tryed other eye drops havent worked so i guess im gonna have to get some pres eyes drops, They hopfully will take this away cus its really annoying.

there are probably some good eyedrops out there.

Yeah dude i mean the eye drops im using are helping but there not taking it away im blinking like crazy at points of the day, my vision i wouldnt say is blurry but idk, Its just annoying. Im wondering if any one else has had this problem?

Osfan2006- If you have tried numerous drops you can try restasis or see if you are elgible for tear plugs, they can do temp ones to make sure they will stay in.

I have no tear production since accutane all dried up, I was not a canidate for the tear plugs, but restasis has helped me, I had a steroid drop for 2wks w/it, I also take 100% pure Hyaluronic Acid by NeoCell and GLA and use a gel before I go to bed. In the winter I used a good humidifer and tried to protect my eyes when it is windy out for this made it worse. I try to stay away from foods that are acidic foods and drinks as I noticed it made it worse.

Hope some of this helps since yours may not be that bad it may be relived by just a few of theese things. Others who suffer from this after accutane have tried theese things w/ some sucess. Good Luck

Edited by oli girl