Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Valmont

Changed my regime...sa/bp combo

Ok since bp is burning my skin and i'd rather not look like my face is melting and stuff i've devised a new regime that i believe some of you are on right now?.

Ok

SA in the morning

SA,then wait 5 mins and put bp ONLY on the spots and NOT anywhere else

Taking multi vits to help

Drinking alot of water and eating fruit

also i've stopped touching my face

So for the people using SA and BP together has it been good for you or...?

YES it has been very good for me. Helps with blackhead, scars and prevention. Good luck to ya. What about at night.

The combinaison is working well for me. In the morning I wash my face with Neutrogena SA and when I arrive from work the night I wash my face with a Cetaphil soap, I wait about 10 minutes then I apply BP all over my face. I don't use the BP the morning because my face is more red and it looks like I have a suntan but no dry skin though. But the BP is working well, I've started applying BP the night 4 days ago and it helped me to fade some bumps and red spots that I've been struggling with for months. I'm going to stay with my customized regimen.

... sorry for my bad english I hope you all understand, I live in Quebec (Canada) and here we speak french. :angel: