Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scars4Life

More funny stuff

Idk if you searched the word scar in that long ass paper, but he claims that in high doses you will remove 100% of the scar! Now thats one hell of a claim. Now if only fraxel could promise a tenth of that kind of improvement, well actually on many occasions you come out looking worse, so 0% improvement would do wonders.

Idk if you searched the word scar in that long ass paper, but he claims that in high doses you will remove 100% of the scar! Now thats one hell of a claim. Now if only fraxel could promise a tenth of that kind of improvement, well actually on many occasions you come out looking worse, so 0% improvement would do wonders.

im still amazed to this day that people can say something will remove a type of scarring when it clearly doesnt. im one whose tried mostat home scar products out there e.g. silicone sheets and gels, bioskincare, elicina, lipoic acid, that flower liquid, microcurrents, ultrasound, microdermabrassion and they all have said that pitted scars will be removed over time through their use. i still dont get how people can lie, though im increasing learning to be very untrusting and cautious. the best results ive had so far have been the trusty peels, which altho havent offered strong results, they have at least offered some improvement.

about the lasers - completely agree a lot of people come out looking worse. whats stranger is even many of the people that have had laser, say its given them only a 5%-10% improvement. ive been reading the posts for at least 12 months nim so happy they've posted here as they have saved me thousands of dollars.

i do wonder how these stem cells will pan out. if not needling still looks promising.

That is hysterical. Sounds so much like these 'I cured my acne in three days' supplement regimens that continually make the circuit on these boards.