Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm new.

I'm sure you've all heard this before but here it is once again. Acne has, without a single doubt in my mind, ruined me. It hasn't ruined my life but it's ruined me as a human being; my being a sociable, outgoing, and great-to-hang out with guy. I compare my life with that of what it was five years ago (before acne) and it seriously makes me depressed as hell. I use to have so many friends. I use to be that go-to guy when people wanted to have a great time. I use to be so happy and stress free about EVERYTHING. I was so confident of myself which I think made me such an attractive person.

But obviously all of that is finished now because of acne, hence my being here. Everyone always tells me, "It's not the acne that's making you sad," and "Oh, it's your fault you LET acne get to you," but I don't believe a word they say. It doesn't matter how hard I try to block it out of my mind or forget about it because it stills leaves me feeling ugly and less than human. For the past two years I've been trying to ignite the fire I once had and make some new friends but I just don't have it anymore. Acne has affected me so deeply that people don't really want to hang out with me, which is understandable...regrettably. Hell, I don't even think I'd want to hang out with me either. It's funny, my ex-gf even told me that I'm a completely different person now - a "debbie downer" - and she's so right. Acne sucks so much and I hate it.

Anyway, whatever.

Edited by okaaron

yea... it sucks bro But complaining and feeling that way is no going to help... if the Fuck1ng ACNE is destroying your life.... then do something bro..... go to the dermatologist !!

ALSO go to the GyM ..... and STOP Thinking in all the bad stuffs that acne has caused ....

my english sucks I Know !!!

i hope you understand

my english sucks I Know !!!

Thats awesome. At least you try man. I can understand you.

@OP..I agree with this dude. Have you done anything to combat the Beast known as acne?

As of right now i only have a few very very very tiny little flesh colored bumps on my right and left check and if that was all that was going on with my face i would be over the moon happy but that is definitly not the case... i have so many red and dark marks left over one of which is kinda open and in the process of healing ( and it hurts!) once these marks go away i will have close to all clear skin thanks to dans regimen but these marks are so depressing i dont even want to leave the house. I cant even take out my trash in fear of running into a neighbor without make up and even when i have makeup on even if i have covered everything i still can barely look people in the eye. it makes me kinda laugh when im out with my makeup and i get hit on by guys or people tell me im pretty, i cant help but think to myself.. if you ONLY knew what i realy look lik!... i cant wait for these marks to fade and my confidence to come back and i can be the outgoing person i once was before acne ruined me

Hi, I'm new.

I'm sure you've all heard this before but here it is once again. Acne has, without a single doubt in my mind, ruined me. It hasn't ruined my life but it's ruined me as a human being; my being a sociable, outgoing, and great-to-hang out with guy. I compare my life with that of what it was five years ago (before acne) and it seriously makes me depressed as hell. I use to have so many friends. I use to be that go-to guy when people wanted to have a great time. I use to be so happy and stress free about EVERYTHING. I was so confident of myself which I think made me such an attractive person.

But obviously all of that is finished now because of acne, hence my being here. Everyone always tells me, "It's not the acne that's making you sad," and "Oh, it's your fault you LET acne get to you," but I don't believe a word they say. It doesn't matter how hard I try to block it out of my mind or forget about it because it stills leaves me feeling ugly and less than human. For the past two years I've been trying to ignite the fire I once had and make some new friends but I just don't have it anymore. Acne has affected me so deeply that people don't really want to hang out with me, which is understandable...regrettably. Hell, I don't even think I'd want to hang out with me either. It's funny, my ex-gf even told me that I'm a completely different person now - a "debbie downer" - and she's so right. Acne sucks so much and I hate it.

Anyway, whatever.

buddy i got dumped in front of 20 people for being too ugly, and she dumped me FOR MY BROTHER! i know what its like to hate your life cuz of acne, my breakup was last week and i still feel a little mopey around my friends, and IM the funny one usually...all i can say is trust me it'll get better, i pretty much had the pistol ready that night for me, but thats a stupid way to go and im better than that, and so are you, we all are. time wont stop and the longer you spend hating yourself the less of it you'll have left to live your life. I'm going skydiving next week, up there no one cares what i look like, go do something to get your mind off of it and trust me you'll feel better.