Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OKAY IVE BEEN using cerave cleanser and almost every gentle cleanser you can think of but my skin is always flaky unless i exfoliate but i need a gentle way to exfoliate should i sue an aha but i also get pustules all the time i dont know what too do any help would be appriecated be a friend and help a ugly guy out

The AHA is really helping with my dry and flakey skin since I started on Dan's regimen. I bought Walgreen's Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream (only 5.99) and have used it several times. My face isn't perfect yet, but the dryness and flakes are 10x better. Dan also recommends the AHA for people with acne other places like on their back. He states "For me, 10% alpha hydroxy acid with licochalcone keeps my light back acne under complete control. Alpha hydroxy acid rapidly exfoliates the surface of the skin, which helps bring new cells to the surface. licochalcone calms and soothes the skin. For me, AHA plus licochalcone has been brilliant." So, with that in mind, the AHA could also help treat the acne on your face as well while helping with the dryness. It's worth a shot!

The AHA is really helping with my dry and flakey skin since I started on Dan's regimen. I bought Walgreen's Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream (only 5.99) and have used it several times. My face isn't perfect yet, but the dryness and flakes are 10x better. Dan also recommends the AHA for people with acne other places like on their back. He states "For me, 10% alpha hydroxy acid with licochalcone keeps my light back acne under complete control. Alpha hydroxy acid rapidly exfoliates the surface of the skin, which helps bring new cells to the surface. licochalcone calms and soothes the skin. For me, AHA plus licochalcone has been brilliant." So, with that in mind, the AHA could also help treat the acne on your face as well while helping with the dryness. It's worth a shot!

Yeah I have no clue why my reply got posted twice? LOL