Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballaballa

Cranberry Juice method?

A friend told me that drinking alot of cranberry juice for about 2-3 days can clear up acne. He said you have to drink as much as u can. Has anyone tried this?

from looking at google, cranberry juice can be used to treat bladder infections, because of anti bacterial properties.

Suppose it wouldn't do any harm, lots of good things in cranberry juice, you might as well try it.

Be kinda careful because some people breakout when they consume too much fruit or juice. If I were you I would build up my tolerance level, by drinking more and more a day because it could also give you the diareah ( i cant spell)

Cranberry juice is used to cleanse the kidneys. For cleansing the kidney your suppose to drink around 2 glasses of cranberry juice a day for a week (two sometimes). 100 % juice and you dilute it 1:1 cranberry:water.

beware of drinking too much juice! make sure that there is no added sugar cuz drinking too much sugar is never ood for you..or your skin...