Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tree23

Any spiro before and after pics?

I've read so many success stories on here, and I would like to actually see it! I'm also curious to see if your before pictures show similar acne/acne in the same places as mine.

Well, just picture a face full of zits in your mind, and then picture a clear face :) Plus have you checked the gallery out? I think some people on spiro have posted their pictures. My dd had cystic acne mostly on her cheeks and all down her neck.

I have no photos because the last thing I ever wanted to do was face a camera. I had cystic acne on my chin, jawline, neck, chest and back and acne on my forehead and nose.

After 10 months, absolutely NOTHING now. My skin is perfectly clear. :)

I have no photos because the last thing I ever wanted to do was face a camera. I had cystic acne on my chin, jawline, neck, chest and back and acne on my forehead and nose.

After 10 months, absolutely NOTHING now. My skin is perfectly clear. :)

Wow - I'm so happy for you. From experience, I know what a joy and relief that is.

Gosh, it's rather painful to post my worst of the worst picture, but it gives you a very good idea of just how bad a breakout I had just prior to trying Spiro. Spiro is the miracle cure I never believed existed. It took a few months adjusting dosages but I've been taking 150mg for 3 years now and my skin has stayed great that whole time.

post-29859-1268873473_thumb.jpg

Sorry this pic is so nasty - don't click to enlarge it will scare you!!. This was the worst breakout I ever had and it also got infected which is why it looks so awful

post-29859-1268873644_thumb.jpg

Me about 1 year later. Now over 2 years later my skin looks the same, just older ;)

Edited by uhmh66

Gosh, it's rather painful to post my worst of the worst picture, but it gives you a very good idea of just how bad a breakout I had just prior to trying Spiro. Spiro is the miracle cure I never believed existed. It took a few months adjusting dosages but I've been taking 150mg for 3 years now and my skin has stayed great that whole time.

Sorry this pic is so nasty - don't click to enlarge it will scare you!!. This was the worst breakout I ever had and it also got infected which is why it looks so awful

Me about 1 year later. Now over 2 years later my skin looks the same, just older ;)

Wow you have beautiful skin now! Glad it worked out for you! I wish spiro didnt have the side effects it does for men or they would develop something like that intended for male hormonal issues. My chin is always breaking out and around mouth and it never ends. It gets better at times, but is always breaking out in area somewhere, Very Persistant! Plus my doc is against prescribing it to males anyway, so its a no go for me regardless.

About the same as mine was. I was 'lucky' in that my skin would break out, clear up, break out so I at least had some periods of time when I would look presentable. I think the best thing about sprio - for me - is that I can actually make plans ahead of time instead of waiting for the last minute, because I know - Yes, next week my skin will be perfectly clear and I'll be able to leave the house! And I don't have to worry about what I eat, drink, how much sleep I get.

I'm glad it worked for you too!

uhmh66 - that is amazing! If I only saw your after pic I would think you are one of those few lucky people who has never had acne problems in their life!! Your skin looks perfect.