Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calinative

Make up removal while on regimen.

I noticed that on Dan's three step regimen he says not to do anything additional. Has anyone noticed that make up remover interfers with the effectiveness of the regimen?

I just started the regimen yesterday. I usually put olive oil on my face to remove my make up, then I remove the olive oil off of my face, and then i start the regimen.

I noticed that on Dan's three step regimen he says not to do anything additional. Has anyone noticed that make up remover interfers with the effectiveness of the regimen?

I just started the regimen yesterday. I usually put olive oil on my face to remove my make up, then I remove the olive oil off of my face, and then i start the regimen.

I just use my cleanser as my makeup remover. When I cleanse, it takes off all of my makeup so I don't have to add another step. Some people have used jojoba oil as a makeup remover, but I haven't tried that.

I don't do anything special to remove makeup. Just the cleanser. However, if you need something additional you might try jojoba oil to remove the makeup then follow up with the cleanser.

i haven't used that many makeup removers, but i mix a little baby lotion with my cleanser, and it takes off all my face makeup. i've also used olive oil, and that worked fine, too. it didn't alter the regimen's effects.