Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
puppy_cat

lookin like a crazy person

Hi everyone (new here)

So, I've been on accutane for about a month and my skin is starting to really dry up. The only problem is that apparently my scalp is too, which makes my hair really prone to static. My question is how do you keep your hair from standing on end? I'm afraid to switch to a new conditioner because it might make me break out.

Spray your hairbrush with "Static Guard" and then run it through your hair. It's one of the recommended uses for the product.

besides what the person above said, rubbing lotion on your hands then running your hands through your hair also bounce dryer sheets work as well

Hi everyone (new here)

So, I've been on accutane for about a month and my skin is starting to really dry up. The only problem is that apparently my scalp is too, which makes my hair really prone to static. My question is how do you keep your hair from standing on end? I'm afraid to switch to a new conditioner because it might make me break out.

any type of shine gel will help too.