Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Axxith

Oily skin & Make-up? Try this product.

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have oily skin and with make-up, most of us can recognize the annoyance of oils breaking through dissolving our foundation (even with a primer). I saw a lot of great recommendations about the Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 product that I decided to purchase it and I'm so glad I did! I've never purchased a Murad product until now and not only does it control oil for (as the bottle states) 8 hrs, but leaves your skin with a matte finish. This matte finish (for me, at least) gives a better surface to apply make-up on too. And even if you don't believe in that, use it as a moisturizer, use it as a SPF15 agent--it's just a great multi-purpose product.

My make-up stays on a lot longer and I don't have to use blotting paper as often as I use to haha.

The only down-side to this product is that it costs $39 so it might be somewhat pricey to those a tight budget. However, I believe this is the best multi-moisturizer I have ever used.

Also, if you want to see a visual review, you can go to my youtube review on the product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76wzTV_B4fw

Edited by Axxith

I'm going to Sephora this weekend and am picking up a few other Murad products. I will add this to my list. Thanks!

I'm going to Sephora this weekend and am picking up a few other Murad products. I will add this to my list. Thanks!

No problem, glad I can help! (:

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

The consistency is comparable to Elmer's Glue but it works wonders. Normally my skin needs blotted after like 4 hours. Oh no. Not with this. I put it on at 11 am. Went shopping for 3 hours, drove home in the sun for 4 hours, ate pizza, napped, etc. and then at 1 am my skin still looked good. I had a little bit of slickness under the nostrils, but nothing too noticeable.

Thank you so much for recommending this. I suggest this to ANYONE who has oily skin.

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

The consistency is comparable to Elmer's Glue but it works wonders. Normally my skin needs blotted after like 4 hours. Oh no. Not with this. I put it on at 11 am. Went shopping for 3 hours, drove home in the sun for 4 hours, ate pizza, napped, etc. and then at 1 am my skin still looked good. I had a little bit of slickness under the nostrils, but nothing too noticeable.

Thank you so much for recommending this. I suggest this to ANYONE who has oily skin.

You're welcome! (: I'm glad you like it as much as I do too :D

Edited by Axxith