Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone, I am having a major issue with a cyst inside my nose.

About 6 months ago I got a large cyst on the right side of my nose. It stayed for about a month then went dormant for a month before resurfacing for another month. For the last few months it has not surfaced aside from a little bit of redness in the spot of the cyst that comes and goes day by day.

Inside my nose is another story. This may sound gross, but the only way I can describe it is that there is a huge red booger where the cyst is. Every time I blow my nose blood comes out. If I pick my nose a huge red booger would come out. If I don't pick it out it cuts off the airway through my right nostril. This has lead to 4 or 5 sinus infections over the past 6 months.

I really don't know what to do. I don't want to make an appointment with a dermatologist unless there is a surefire way this can be fixed because I have no insurance and money is very tight. I know many people get cortisone shots for a cyst, but If you look at my skin there is no raised surface, just a little redness from time to time.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I don't see why the derm. couldn't inject the inside of your nose where the inflammation is with cortisone. You should call ahead and ask what they recommend.

Yesterday I discovered a zit growing at the bottom of my nose. I've picked the hell out of it so now it's all red and I look so stupid :lol:

Yesterday I discovered a zit growing at the bottom of my nose. I've picked the hell out of it so now it's all red and I look so stupid :lol:

I think you've learn't your lesson now. ;)

You'd think that, wouldn't you :ninja: Just can't stop picking :( I heard you need to resist something 30 times before you kill a habit, so far I have managed it twice - and the second time I succumb to pressure and gave in lol

Oh no, do you have a picture or anything lol, sounds epic