Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've been using the AHA for about a month and a half. It works beautifully, I love it, the only thing is it really leaves behind quite a bit of residue even when I just barely put any on...is this normal?

I'm really frustrated with my makeup lately since I feel like in certain spots where I use the AHA it makes my face have so much residue/dry. I use it plus 2 other moisturizers because my skin is so ungodly dry if I don't and looks so flakey and horrible when I put on makeup

So I've been using the AHA for about a month and a half. It works beautifully, I love it, the only thing is it really leaves behind quite a bit of residue even when I just barely put any on...is this normal?

I'm really frustrated with my makeup lately since I feel like in certain spots where I use the AHA it makes my face have so much residue/dry. I use it plus 2 other moisturizers because my skin is so ungodly dry if I don't and looks so flakey and horrible when I put on makeup

Hello- I have been using the regimen for only three days, but have notice some residue from the AHA. I only use the AHA at night time so I don't have to worry about putting make over the top. The moisturizer I have used for months is CeraVe. It is noncomedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores or cause you to breakout. This moisturizer keeps my skin moist all day. At night I use the AHA and no moisturizer. You can get this moisturizer at Rite Aid and Walgreens and is about 12.00 that lasts for months. The other thing I try to remember is drink plenty of water. But I had propel or crystal light to help with my water consumption. I hope this helps :)