Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ugh, i hate this skin i have. i mean, even after the past couple of days it has gotten SO muchhh better but i see all of these girls with clear skin and its pissing me off. Like when am i gonna get there?

theres this girl i know and im best friends with. id like to say im prettier than her, everyone thinks i am, but guys still obsess over her alll the time. i really DONT see the attraction. just yesterday my friend was telling me about how his friend thought she was the prettiest girl ever blah blah. i mean she has bad skin too. my skins better than hers! i just dont get it.....but i made a vow that my juinor year (im a sophomore) is going to be my greatest year ever. i am soooo determined to get clear skin and tone my body. like 1000000000000000000000000% determined! and yeah.......i needed to let this out........lmaooooo.

Sometimes it's good to just scream and punch your pillow

i play my drumset. LOUDLY.

Nice, i had to get rid of my drums cuz of my neighbours, lol, but they kicks ass!(the drums i mean:))

Well you probably shouldn't turn attractiveness into a contest. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different men have different preferences.

Relieving stress it a good thing. I always recommend it, cos i swear it made my acne terrible at times.

But one time i started hitting things to stress relief, and hit my pillow i thought was just on a mattress, but i hit the bedframe behind it and broke two fingers. lol

Funny thing is, i went to the hosiptal, struggled to find explanation about how it happened without sounding like an idiot and not only that but i was hiding my face from everyone the whole time. I was more worried about my acne than my smashed up hand!